đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What AHS theme would you like for season 6 and what would the plot be?

What About Us

Featured Posts

What About Us
1 minute ago, freebit said:

Ooh, great idea. I'd love to see them incorporate the internet somehow into the story, since more and more the internet is so ubiquitous & inescapable - and that feeling of it "it could happen to you" has been sorely missing from the show. It would be cool to see them tackle it if they decide to set the show in the future at some point. 1984/Black Mirror teas. 

I'd definitely love to see that. If I could, I might contact Ryan to see if maybe he could do an internet based season on season 7.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas

maybe something set in the future in a "perfect" utopia with some Bodysnatchers, The Giver, Mad Max, Stepford Wives vibes. 

there could be a group of refugees hiding out from totalitarian forces, people in positions of power struggling to do the "right" thing, rogue rebels, mad scientists, and double agents. 

i don't necessarily think it has to be overtly supernatural or paranormal to be scary (ie season 2 & 4)

JesseBabe

Even though the promo posters I've been seeing going around on the internet look hella fake, I think American Horror Story: Cruise Ship could be cool.

arthurhmangum

American Horror Story: ARTPOP. JpZXzi9.jpg

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

arthurhmangum

ahs-s7-3.jpg

I could see this season based in colonial/pre-revolution times. 

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

• 2 weeks later...

not sure about the theme but I think it would be interesting for a season to take place in New York City or maybe Washington, DC. it would be cool if maybe it involved the government. Kind of hoping Angela is the lead.

Archived