rumor

Is Gaga pregnant?

TRILL MONSTER

Featured Posts

PartySick
36 minutes ago, Pop said:

she better be pregnant with LG5 or else >:(

:deadbanana::toofunny:

OT: I feel like she wouldn't announce the new Messiah through Snapchat :laughga:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Himeros26

Gaga's catholic, and catholics honor Mary. That's a Rosary. If it's blessed, it's even more sacred.

i swear.

dannydevito

So shes gonna publish something about a pregnancy and 9 months later launch the album. Just like ARTPOP.

Schwerk

It does fascinate me how she first posts her reading the bible and now she's wearing a rosary.

I think the rosary, which looks like it has rubies on it, was a gift from her family.

Maybe she's going through challenging times we don't really know about. Or maybe she's always relied on her faith like this, but just never shared it before. 

If she is expecting I'm beyond happy, but I honestly feel she will focus on LG5, get married, tour and then try to get pregnant. I feel she wants to rule pop again before popping out a lil one.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

6 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

pregnant with ARTPOP's little sister

minus the glowsticks.... :duck: lol. Its a new way for her to interact with us so if she was prego I doubt shed just hold her tummy. She'd show the test stick hah. :green:  Maybe shes talking about the protecting from media after troy left? idk

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Chris Evans
36 minutes ago, Zaza said:

minus the glowsticks.... :duck: lol. Its a new way for her to interact with us so if she was prego I doubt shed just hold her tummy. She'd show the test stick hah. :green:  Maybe shes talking about the protecting from media after troy left? idk

like this probs

BuH45XhCQAAdEsp.jpg

oh haven't you guys heard?

Spoiler

she's sterile

Spoiler

:air: 

Spoiler

imagine

:giveup: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived