💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Finn Jones cast as Marvel's Iron Fist

Shadowcrest

Featured Posts

Shadowcrest

Acotilletta2--Iron_Fist_modern_green.jpg cyoFY11k.png

"The Game of Thrones actor has been cast in the title role of Marvel’s latest Netflix collaboration. Otherwise known as Danny Rand, the supernaturally enhanced hero wields a mystical force known as the Iron Fist, which allows him to laser-focus his chi and, for example, briefly render his fist superhumanly powerful."

Iron Fist has no set date at the current time, and he is one of the four Defenders Marvel is setting up the other three being Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Daredevil (Season 2 releasing on March 18th).

yASSsss

Jessica Jones and Daredevil were amazing.I hope this series delivers too.so glad to see that Iron Fist is getting his own TV show.

can't wait for Defenders :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Shadowcrest
Just now, yASSsss said:

Jessica Jones and Daredevil were amazing.I hope this series delivers too.so glad to see that Iron Fist is getting his own TV show.

can't wait for Defenders :giveup: 

Iron Fist is one of my favorite superheroes, I hope they do him justice. Something about this doesn't sit right with me. I'll reserve judgement until I see some footage. 

yASSsss
2 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

Iron Fist is one of my favorite superheroes, I hope they do him justice. Something about this doesn't sit right with me. I'll reserve judgement until I see some footage. 

Yes,he's my favorite too.I'm sure it will be an amazing series.Look at Jessica Jones and Daredevil..they're perfect.

I'm least excited for Luke Cage.he's such a bleh character :neyde: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Shadowcrest
Just now, yASSsss said:

Yes,he's my favorite too.I'm sure it will be an amazing series.Look at Jessica Jones and Daredevil..they're perfect.

I'm least excited for Luke Cage.he's such a bleh character :neyde: 

probably won't even watch Luke tbh, If Danny shows up i'll tune in for that episode, but otherwise i'm not there. 

SychosSoChic

Can't wait for the gay fisting **** parody :green: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived