💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kesha to join Gaga to perform on the Oscars?

boobtank

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine if Gaga was sitting and playing the piano and singing and Kesha was just next to her standing with ducktape over her mouth. That would be symbolic and such a powerful statement imo

1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

"Gaga won her award because they knew she would bring Kesha onstage"

"Gaga used Kesha's issue for publicity"

Yeah I see it.

I mean only atrl haters and "putyourpawsdown" would say those things right after the performance, no one in their right set of mind would want to go against Kesha without risking a serious backlash. 

FATCAT
9 minutes ago, braybray23 said:

I didn't... until now.  It's a possibility... but how would they do it and kesha not get into trouble?

She can perform, and record, Sony just won't actually promote it.

Purr more, hiss less.

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, CallMe said:

I mean only atrl haters and "putyourpawsdown" would say those things right after the performance, no one in their right set of mind would want to go against Kesha without risking a serious backlash. 

I know :wtf: seriously if Gaga performs with Kesha, that would really kill me.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Magneto

I think it would be a super powerful statement to just have her sit on stage and not do anything, because she is not allowed to. It's kinda risqué though...

Free my mind

1 minute ago, DonchoMonster said:

I hope not. I want a Gaga solo performance

Trust me this would be a much better way to make an Oscar splash. Yes she can sing, they know that now. She needs another "did you see that" moment and that's exactly what would help (plus an Oscar win)

I think it's almost confirmed by Diane:

Songwriter Diane Warren says Kesha’s battle parallels those in her and Gaga’s ballad, “‘Til It Happens to You”

Diane Warren had just gotten home from watching Lady Gaga rehearse with a full orchestra for her Oscar night performance. Gaga will sing “Til It Happens to You,” the song she and Warren wrote about rape, nominated for Best Song.

In the corridors and changing rooms behind the stage, people were whispering about Kesha — whose rape accusation against producer Dr. Luke is sending ripples through the music world and has led to a standoff in court with her erstwhile label at Sony, which is holding her to a recording contract.

http://www.thewrap.com/kesha-rape-echo-lady-gaga-oscar-rehearsal-diane-warren-til-it-happens

+ check her tweets about Gaga's special surprise at Oscars

It's happening guys :green:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Doncho
2 minutes ago, Jed said:

Trust me this would be a much better way to make an Oscar splash. Yes she can sing, they know that now. She needs another "did you see that" moment and that's exactly what would help (plus an Oscar win)

Maybe but I dont know... I think the win is enough. But if Gaga wants to help Kesha I am fine too :)

Katsuki Bakugo
10 minutes ago, braybray23 said:

I didn't... until now.  It's a possibility... but how would they do it and kesha not get into trouble?

Isn't it performing her or his songs not anyone elses? 

Otherwise she would get in trouble for singing Amazing Grace or whatever it was she sang and posting it on social media?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Sizzily

That would be too emotional :giveup: She has enough time to learn it and rehearse so its possible but I don't think it will happen.

I would be so happy! :giveup:

One Banned Boi

thierryrreiht

first Gaga changes her own Grammy performance to a Bowie tribute, and now this change could be possible as well

damn all these change of plans!

(not necessarily negative)

James Coopridge

Yass... that would be so cool if she came out during the bridge and for the rest of the song especially that really triumphant part... would be an such awesome **** u to sony 

Schwerk

I seriously don't know how I feel about this. I don't want it to become a stunt in any way. The media always focusses on the wrong thing. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

The Child
6 minutes ago, Jester said:

Imagine if Gaga was sitting and playing the piano and singing and Kesha was just next to her standing with ducktape over her mouth. That would be symbolic and such a powerful statement imo

Yeah and at the end she takes off the duck tape from Kesha's mouth.

2 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

first Gaga changes her own Grammy performance to a Bowie tribute, and now this change could be possible as well

damn all these change of plans!

At least we can be sure those changes won't lead to damages like they did during the BTW & ARTPOP eras.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived