Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga with Kesha

Desperado

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

Imagine if everything Dr Luke has been accused of turns out to be a lie, it's nice to see Gaga supporting Kesha but :rip:

Then the whole mess will be around Kesha and Dr Luke. Only bitter madonna fans and ATRL tweens will care about Gagas involvement tbh :koons:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation

Falling and flying. Hope is the simplest, most beautiful thing you can give someone.

omg i am so happy......i am proud to stan for this woman

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Bad Monster Kid

Kesha just cancelled her performance at Loyola University in Chicago for personal reasons. It was scheduled for Friday. What does this mean?:giveup:

calmar
2 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Kesha just cancelled her performance at Loyola University in Chicago for personal reasons. It was scheduled for Friday. What does this mean?:giveup:

Hm. The Oscars are on a Sunday. I suppose it's to go to rehearsals or whatever if she is indeed now going to the Oscars with Gaga. Otherwise, it's probably best not to read too much into this sort of thing.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

malazam

is she in Gaga's castle?

queen I died when I saw it. I'm wondering what are they doing.

I live them so much, the kiss snap is so cute, shipping lol

another shot before we kiss the other side

Would Kesha even be allowed to be a part of Gaga's performance, even if it was a non-singing role?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Swan Heart

So adorable. :flutter:

I would be happy if they do something together at the Oscars, it will be a strong statement.

it seems quite likely to me.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

20 minutes ago, calmar said:

Hm. The Oscars are on a Sunday. I suppose it's to go to rehearsals or whatever if she is indeed now going to the Oscars with Gaga. Otherwise, it's probably best not to read too much into this sort of thing.

so she can legally perform live without permission from sony? :)

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

Whispering

Well, this is pretty wonderful!

Just look at Kesha's face in that picture, she looks comforted...at peace for the moment. She needed someone like Gaga at this time. I'm so happy Gaga can be there for her And they can support each other! 

TropicOfCANCER

when are the basics on this site going to realize that there is no possible way to prove Kesha wrong? literally nothing.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived