Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

1 Year since Gaga announced AHS5 theme

Illuminati

Featured Posts

Illuminati

It's been a year since her announcement that the season 5 theme and title was going to be "Hotel". At a time it was really quite shocking to many of her fans as she hasn't really talked about planning to act in a TV series prior to that if i remember correctly. And it's been such a successful season spawning her a Golden Globe for her acting proving her versatility as an artist and that she really can act.

Do you think they are going to do an early announcement like this again sometime soon? Would you want Gaga to do it again, since there are rumors she's coming back for season 6? What would you like her character to be like in terms of looks and personality? I know it would heavily depend on the season theme but I'm curious to know what people expect from her in the series. Also would you want her to be one of the main characters again? Or would you prefer her to be just a cameo? 

Bloody

I remember the day I saw that trailer, I was so freaking excited cause AHS is one of my fave series and Gaga's addition was amazing. qnCaUYV.gif Hotel was my second favorite season.

And 1 year later she got a Golden Globe who would have imagined. 

NEmvz4Q.gif

Illuminati
Just now, Magneto said:

The day I shattered everyone's eardrums in my city with my "YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!!"

Me too! I still can't believe she kept it a secret up until the official announcement video, I think the mystery of it is partially what made it so exciting.

18 minutes ago, Bloody said:

I remember the day I saw that trailer, I was so freaking excited cause AHS is one of my fave series and Gaga's addition was amazing. qnCaUYV.gif Hotel was my second favorite season.

And 1 year later she got a Golden Globe who would have imagined. 

NEmvz4Q.gif

Okay this whole post ^ was literally so beautiful. Imagine us all looking back at the first solid LG5 announcement a year after and seeing how amazing its reception is.

chromaticka

Oh my goddddd! I remember every single little detail from that day!! I couldn't stop screaming hahahah!! One of the best moments from 2015

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

djBuffoon
2 hours ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

This moment was ICONIC

YES. And actually iconic, not GGD's definition of iconic :green:

HEARTHUNTER
2 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

YES. And actually iconic, not GGD's definition of iconic :green:

You know what I mean ;)

Haroon

One of the best moments of my life :giveup: I remember freaking out and watching that little clip of her turning around and taking the mask off so many times. The wait was totally worth it too, Hotel was such a kick ass season and she did so well, added to the fact that it was her first major role too it's just amazing :applause: 

I'd love for her to become an AHS regular, it'd give me one more thing to be excited about each year :flutter: If she does come back then it'd be cool to see her in a different role, like maybe as a protagonist :happy: 

Illuminati
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

One of the best moments of my life :giveup: I remember freaking out and watching that little clip of her turning around and taking the mask off so many times. The wait was totally worth it too, Hotel was such a kick ass season and she did so well, added to the fact that it was her first major role too it's just amazing :applause: 

I'd love for her to become an AHS regular, it'd give me one more thing to be excited about each year :flutter: If she does come back then it'd be cool to see her in a different role, like maybe as a protagonist :happy: 

I remember I was so impatient with it too, cause the seaon only started in october but it was definitely worth the wait, I agree, it made it just that much more exciting. I also really hope that she will be back at least for a cameo and hopefully she will push herself forward and do a completely different character too, I'd love to see her versatility in acting as it would not only benefit her as an actor but also prove those who thought that she was just playing herself that she really can act. 

I'm still gutted that Ryan's ADHD gay heart couldn't do The Countess justice. Gaga came to werk and he gave her material as hot as leftover mac and cheese.

Archived