đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyonce's music is very uninteresting

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

I think that Beyonce's music is very uninteresting. Despite the fact that she always changes in music styles, it feels like she is always switching between R&B and Urban music. She also gives you a vibe that she is always singing about the same things (feminism comes to mind). Overall, I do think she has talent, but I just can't find many good songs in her discography.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

o<(0_0)>o

I think that Beyonce's music is very uninteresting. Despite the fact that she always changes in music styles, it feels like she is always switching between R&B and Urban music. She also gives you a vibe that she is always singing about the same things (feminism comes to mind). Overall, I do think she has talent, but I just can't find many good songs in her discography.

She only spoke about feminism for one album though and not even for the majority of that album?

Absurd, quite frankly she has some amazing songs.

o<(0_0)>o

LePetitGAGABLover

All her albums were amazing, but after 4, her music has becomed..... hmmm, not that good? 

If I Were A Boy is still a masterpeice imo:giveup:

My biggest problem with beyonce apart from her music, is the image of inmaculate perfection that she projects. I don't find nothing interesting in a woman so flawles, so gorgeous, so good wife, so mature, su human, so serious about her music. I find her boring TBH.

But, she have a great talent for music and dancing, and deserves all the credit. She's talented, and smart.

3 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

She only spoke about feminism for one album though and not even for the majority of that album?

Absurd, quite frankly she has some amazing songs.

o<(0_0)>o

She just gives you a vibe or repetitiveness for some reason. Even if she is not that repetitive.

1 minute ago, LePetitMonstr said:

All her albums were amazing, but after 4, her music has becomed..... hmmm, not that good? 

If I Were A Boy is still a masterpeice imo:giveup:

It started going downhill after she parted with her father

Bonkers

How about if little monsters try to not be the reason people hate Lady Gaga?

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Saint Laurent
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

Much like your grammar, no?

Beyonslay is flawless.

7ad0ba30-40e0-0132-0a66-0eae5eefacd9.gif

Saint Laurent
2 minutes ago, Naufri said:

My biggest problem with beyonce apart from her music, is the image of inmaculate perfection that she projects. I don't find nothing interesting in a woman so flawles, so gorgeous, so good wife, so mature, su human, so serious about her music. I find her boring TBH.

But, she have a great talent for music and dancing, and deserves all the credit. She's talented, and smart.

But she's a musician so why would you care about everything else and judge her because of it?

6 minutes ago, bayonse said:

just like ur threads 

People would not come to my threads if they were uninteresting

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived