đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift just can't call herself a feminist anymore, that's all.

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

monketsharona

She has no obligation to support her publicly... Like any other artists.. 

Who says she hasn't given any moral support in private ? She has given $250K to Kesha, it's generous... Just saying..

I don't even like Taylor, but I'm tired of people expecting every artists to speak aloud for Kesha... You can show support in other ways.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that thing about donation is cool for Kesha, good for Taylor, but this debate is bigger than Kesha's case, and now is the right moment to talk about the abuses and sexism in the music biz.

Could you guys imagine about the biggest stars in music industry joinning forces to support Kesha, and denounce cases like hers like they did to support tidal?

ME NEITHER.

You don't get to determine if someone is or is not a feminist because they don't fit YOUR definition of what a feminist is :awkney: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

retroglamx

Taylor's donation helps way more than any other tweet by any celeb.

And bottom line, she doesn't need to impress anyone or do anything for that matter. The donation should have been done anonymously, or at least not disclosed to the media.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Prismatic
9 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

Taylor's donation helps way more than any other tweet by any celeb.

And bottom line, she doesn't need to impress anyone or do anything for that matter. The donation should have been done anonymously, or at least not disclosed to the media.

The donation was done in a discreet and somewhat anon matter. If Kesha's mom didn't tweet about it, no one would have known that the Taylor donated. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

PaperIz

This is fking dumb, sorry not sorry. If anything, what Taylor did is better than just tweeting. She literally put her money where her mouth is. Bye

Illuminati

Katy cant support her because of legal reasons most likely.

Taylor chose another route, instead of pulling the #prayforparis type of thing where that hashtag had no meaning anymore when the story was covered by every social media website she went to help kesha financially to continue fighting in court, you probably have no idea how much good lawyers cost for such big and long lasting trials and how much worse the bills are when you lose like Kesha did

Bette Davis
1 hour ago, ajhuffman219 said:

You don't get to determine if someone is or is not a feminist because they don't fit YOUR definition of what a feminist is :awkney: 

/thread :applause:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

The fact that people are reaching this far to find something to dislike about Taylor just proves how on top of the world she is right now. But sadly also, how overexposed she is. I don't know how the New Romantics era is going to play out, she needs to do something because the media and GP is starting to get sick of her.

retroglamx
1 hour ago, Prismatic said:

The donation was done in a discreet and somewhat anon matter. If Kesha's mom didn't tweet about it, no one would have known that the Taylor donated. 

Yes, that is right, whether Taylor decides to speak out or not, does not affect this case in any way. However, legal expenses on the other hand are a huge concern to any person in K$'s position, so this in the end helps a lot more than a simple tweet.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

I wont add much as it's all pretty much been said but this is pathetic. Taylor literally reaching out and making a donation towards Ke$ha fighting for her freedom is one of the strongest displays of support she could give.

It's sad a woman is raped, her career destroyed and her life is made a living hell by someone and yet all people care about is their stupid little stan wars. You should be ashamed.

Prismatic
1 minute ago, Benji said:

I wont add much as it's all pretty much been said but this is pathetic. Taylor literally reaching out and making a donation towards Ke$ha fighting for her freedom is one of the strongest displays of support she could give.

It's sad a woman is raped, her career destroyed and her life is made a living hell by someone and yet all people care about is their stupid little stan wars. You should be ashamed.

This need more like tbh. I am disgusted with people using this as a platform to hate certain artist because they're not tweeting about it... 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived