1. 1. Which do you prefer on Gaga?

• Facetape
    • No Facetape

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild

Those are really not that best examples for the face tape, since they make her look really bad. Sometimes she looks really good with face tape. I'd say without face tape because it's healthier in all ways and plus she is still very young to do these tricks and can make her face age faster and you wouldn't want that.

Haroon

I think she was using face tape at the 2015 Grammys :huh: 

I don't really have a proper answer really, it depends on the look she's going for. Without it she can seem so beautiful and light and heavenly, but with it she can seem like a smouldering hot Italian babe :gaycat: 

edit: She can seem both sides of adjectives with or without anyway, but my point is that it depends on the entire look and I don't have a preference when the rest isn't taken into consideration :laughga: 

Interlude

No face tape. She looks really strained at times when she has it and it makes her look like she's had bad work done. Both versions are beautiful of course but it's not really required

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

malazam

I think the fourth pic si the only one she's not using it. 

Just now, Banned said:

Those are really not that best examples for the face tape, since they make her look really bad. Sometimes she looks really good with face tape.

No facetape:

bc58dd13fc8d826845b401d63f4a500d.jpg

XG08sgs.jpg

Lady-Gaga-without-Makeup-Pictures.jpg

another shot before we kiss the other side

Illuminati

i really don't understand how you can tell where she's with face tape can someone help me with that? 

i prefer her with good wigs, op :green: 

FlopSlurper
5 minutes ago, BlTCH said:

i really don't understand how you can tell where she's with face tape can someone help me with that? 

i prefer her with good wigs, op :green: 

She can't open her eyes properly when she uses face tape :flop::emma: 

Archived