💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Christina Aguilera's Last Solo Hit

Kanye West

Featured Posts

The Child

Such a coincidence cause since then things kept on getting worse :toofunny:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple
59 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

True but keeps getting better peaked at just 14 here so its not too much different

Yeah it was only a hit (kinda) in the US... I think that Christina STILL CAN make a hit.If she releases the right song! About album sales not sure tho.. I don't think that she will ever go platinum again (and maybe not even gold)

The Child
38 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

It was not a hit :toofunny:

I love her, but her last actual hit was Lady Marmalade, or maybe Beautiful, then she has been progressively forgotten by the GP. 

Wow have you ever heard of Ain't No Other Man or Hurt? On what planet do you live?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I want to see her have a comeback she has a strong voice there is no reason why she cant go platinum again she is just as famous as she has ever been

1 hour ago, Imperial POP said:

Bionic was sabotaged and Lotus was terrible. Christina wrote a public letter to her fans when the #JusticeForBionic trend blew up which confirmed that the album was sabotaged.

Really? What did she say?

SychosSoChic
8 minutes ago, RF said:

Really? What did she say?

https://justiceforbionic.wordpress.com

I literally just found this, didn't even know about this whole thing until this thread lol

Personally I didn't know Gagz had it in her. I find myself with newfound respect for her ability to take advantage of the media, no matter how ruthless it was, slay :gaycat:

If anything, Perez showed how easy it is for the media to manipulate everyone. I mean, I had just become a fan of Gaga at the time, when I saw articles of Christina dragging Gaga and then the internet and the tabloids all tearing into Xtina I remember jumping on the bandwagon. 

I live for Perez turning to Xtina after getting dropped by Gaga tho :green:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Fame Romance
35 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Wow have you ever heard of Ain't No Other Man or Hurt? On what planet do you live?

Yes of course I have heard them, but they weren't that big to be considered as a ''hit'' imo, though that can be subjective. 

Yeah after this single things didn't get any better for her:toofunny:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

The Child
31 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Yes of course I have heard them, but they weren't that big to be considered as a ''hit'' imo, though that can be subjective. 

I was 8 years old when Hurt came out and I still can remember it was everywhere. So yeah it's her last hit, Back To Basics was her last successful era.

Alien Tulip
3 hours ago, Creyk said:

It's probably her last one too

Who is actually here for Xteena in 2016?

c0XjcMG.gif

Realistically no one. She had her chance but she always failed. 

Xtina is way too talented to not have a smash hit this decade, Im sure her jext album will be handled way better than her last 2, I have faith in her. 

DiscoHeaven23

Even at that, Keeps Getting Better was only in the Top 10 for one week because of its debut. The rest of its chart life was bad.

Keeps Getting Better
1st Week: #7 - PEAK POSITION
2nd Week: #17
3rd Week: #27
4th Week: #29
5th Week: #32
6th Week: #29
7th Week: #24
8th Week: #26
9th Week: #38
10th Week: #50
11th Week: #59
12th Week: #66
13th Week: #46
14th Week: #48
15th Week: #63
16th Week: #70
17th week: #76
18th Week: #99
(knocked out)

GloZell Green

In my opinion she started underperforming due to her screaming and attempt at modernization. She had a sound and just didn't go with it because of the new sounds in music that took over in 2008-2010. I'm not sure what she said about someone sabotaging Bionic. I think that her National Anthem performance also contributed to the GP thinking that she was a joke. But she needs to stop over singing and holding screams too, it just doesn't sound good, but I know she is very talented when she hit that note on The Voice. Oh, and she has to quit her job as a professional button pusher.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived