💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga over-saturating pre-LG5 era with too many songs?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

OmgSum1Actually

More than one producer can work on one song and there's always room for improvements.. I am not judging, let her do it the right way

Shameless selfpromo

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Bryan Tee said:

But I think this is too last-minute. It's a missed opportunity if she doesn't ride on the hype train.

This is exactly what people said after The Oscars last year and after AHS. 

Her team have done well so far, we don't know what else she has planned. There is no point in fretting about hype and marketing, Gaga seems to be focused on making this album as good as it can be and as perfect as it can be.

At the end of the day, I'm here for her music first. The marketing and the rest is not my problem it's her management's problem. It seems to me that they have been doing a pretty good job post ARTPOP so why bother worrying?

I think the most important thing is that this album and its singles especially are mainstream meaning that songs aren't over developed and that they are fairly simple in production so she can keep the general public's attention on her I just hope that too many collaborators don't make these singles sound over worked and too diverse of course I want her music to still be a bit weird and interesting cuz its gaga but I don't want messed up songs from numerous people working on each one. But I do have trust in Gaga I'm sure she knows what she is doing

tomsches

I disagree with most of you. Id rather have her work on 15 good Songs for  5 years than on 50 for 1 or 2 

It's obvious. She did some songs with Nile and Moroder, some classical Funk and Disco. Something straight from the book.

Now, Mark Ronson is sampling those songs and they're making literally new music for 21th century and putting some punk rock into it.

Solved it! You're welcome

SarahYuko

All this activity in Jan-Feb  has definitely hyped me up but I trust that she has a plan formulated already. She seemed pretty sure at the Golden Globes. Whatever happens, I'm praying the album does well. (I'm quite sure it will).

RadioIsOurs
14 minutes ago, Killa said:

It's obvious. She did some songs with Nile and Moroder, some classical Funk and Disco. Something straight from the book.

Now, Mark Ronson is sampling those songs and they're making literally new music for 21th century and putting some punk rock into it.

Solved it! You're welcome

OMG you're a genius!!! :flutter:

I don't understand your complaint. Obviously she wasn't going to JUST work with Red One. And that one recording session she had with Mark Ronson was obviously not enough time to make the most of their collaboration. She's doing what she's always done, and writing lots of songs in order to choose the best ones/most suitable ones for the album. I don't see how that's over-saturation, that's just smart. The fact she is still writing and creating music  for LG5 should be no surprise. She recorded HML and Venus just a few weeks before their album releases. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Illuminati
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Making a good album doesn't mean releasing every song that comes out of your brain (I'm looking at you, Lana....)

do you even know how many unreleased songs she has lol she certainly picks her favorites for the albums, not every song she's written.

Americano
1 hour ago, Harry said:

There's no use in rushing an album out just because of 'hype' if it's not as good as it can be. She's waited this long. Plus she basically said at the Globes that she knows when the album is coming out so a strategy has obviously already been formulated.

Yup. I also don't even really think hype matters. Having loyal fans matters when an album drops, and all of these high profile moments in the past year and a half will only help. 

StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, etron said:

I don't understand your complaint. Obviously she wasn't going to JUST work with Red One. And that one recording session she had with Mark Ronson was obviously not enough time to make the most of their collaboration. She's doing what she's always done, and writing lots of songs in order to choose the best ones/most suitable ones for the album. I don't see how that's over-saturation, that's just smart. The fact she is still writing and creating music  for LG5 should be no surprise. She recorded HML and Venus just a few weeks before their album releases. 

Omg those masterpieces were recorded last minute? Gah(ga)! Now im getting excited. 

Lord Temptation

Gaga knows that the less she says, the better, because no matter what she says people will find a way to use it against her. All the desperate Monsters micromanaging her: you're opinion is no going to change anything.

lucastecala
1 hour ago, Bryan Tee said:

I thought we've heard about Gaga working with producers like RedOne, Giorgio Moroder and Nile for LG5 like a million years ago? And now she's gonna work with Mark Ronson in the studio AGAIN? Didn't RedOne said they have managed to produce around 20 tracks already? Is Gaga unsatisfied with them? 

Honey, this is normal. People produce 20, 30, 40 songs or more for an album, but of course out of those they're only gonna use a few of them. And her album can't all about RedOne. I'm personally living for this Mark Ronson collab because, If the create Ronson and Gaga's new hit, she will be elevated to the level of praise of the likes of Amy Winehouse and Bruno Mars, the two artists with whom Ronson produced his to biggest hits to date: Valerie and Uptown Funk, which, on top of everything are just GREAT songs! I would LOVE to her something funky and retro on LG5! After all, you might be forgetting: FUNK THE PUNK!

Archived