Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Other fanbases starting to feel threatened by Gaga

Quark

Featured Posts

androiduser

it's almost like the natural law... whoever is successful bring out bitterness in others.

Just look at the topics about Katy or Taylor on this board.

It's funny, because Rihanna get's all the nominations without to write something. She uses hit factories for her songs., but she get's awards...huuuu.

And even in the project with Warren Gaga had more input than Rihanna in her last 5 albums :toofunny:

1 hour ago, giskardsb said:

Fan bases feeling "threatened" because another pop star does well is one of the dumbest things on earth. It's all misplaced self image and ego. That includes Gaga fans "threatened" by Katy or Adele or Taylor.  Threads like this perpetuate the bad behavior.

True, and Gaga is nothing like them anyway.

Does it matter? :air: It's like some of y'all don't have a life outside of stanning. :air:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Evan Peters

haven't other fanbases always hated gaga because she's gaga? most have no solid reasoning for disliking her, they just do because it's trendy to hate on her. that being said, her own fanbases is just as terrible to her so you lose some, and you lose some more i guess :emma:

emma roberts is an abuser

Evan Peters
1 hour ago, androiduser said:

it's almost like the natural law... whoever is successful bring out bitterness in others.

Just look at the topics about Katy or Taylor on this board.

im still failing to see what i'm supposed to be bitter about when it comes to katy perry. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Katsuki Bakugo
7 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

im still failing to see what i'm supposed to be bitter about when it comes to katy perry. 

Good gurl! 

Other artist can have success and so can our queen. We should be focused on our queen's success and celebrate others. 

Unless its Kanye, lets laugh at his failures atm because what a joke. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Alien Tulip

When you get older you'll realize that fan bases are not important unless you own a forum. There are many more important things to worry about like getting killed, world hunger, deadly diseases, Gaga's lacefront wigs, bills, career goals, racism, homophobia, etc. 

Archived