• April
    • May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September

Featured Posts

Born Brave

This wait really isn't that bad... It's the longest gap between albums for Gaga since she started though... But some perspective here... I'm a big Animal Collective fan, (great group check them out!) Anyway.. their last album Centipede Hz was released in 2012 and their follow up album is being released tomorrow.. a whole 4 years later. Their last album was met with a lot of scrutiny, too experimental, overproduced, sloppy. (ironically the same things that were said about ARTPOP). 

I guess my point is that we are lucky that we are getting a new album this year. Ya'll enjoy this because LG5 will probably be the last album we get for 4 years or so... Gaga is going to tour, get married, probably have a baby Gaga with Taylor and she will take a much needed extended absence from music. I think she knows this but the good thing about it is that don't expect any corners to be cut on LG5 like they were with ARTPOP. She knows this album is going to have to have a big impact, especially with all the alternate type hype she's used. 

ALSO: I want to give some advice, find other artists to listen to. Appreciate music, dont just live for the slayage of one artist. Go find someone that isn't well known take pride in having a good taste in music. There's nothing more satisfying than introducing your friends to a band or artist that no one has heard of and then they blow up- you'll get kind of jealous because you'll know you were listening to them first before they were popular and you won't want to share them with the world but you'll still be happy for the artist / band because you knew they deserved the success... (This is how it happened for me and Lady Gaga). I started listening to her in the summer of 08 and watched her evolve every single step of the way. It's been amazing. 

I will say another thing, I am so not here for a winter release, not because it's a longer wait but because I ****ing hate winter. Gaga's music is much better suited for spring / summer because it's usually high energy and makes you want to move dance and sing... ARTPOP being released when it was 20 degrees outside was such a damn buzz kill. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AnnTakamaki

She & Bobby probably know the opportunity of the grammy and oscar effect they won't waste it and LG5 been mixing for a month 

Angel Down
5 hours ago, Justinn said:

I will say another thing, I am so not here for a winter release, not because it's a longer wait but because I ****ing hate winter. Gaga's music is much better suited for spring / summer because it's usually high energy and makes you want to move dance and sing... ARTPOP being released when it was 20 degrees outside was such a damn buzz kill. 

Winter is like my favourite season :toofunny:

antpats2
On 2/17/2016 at 9:07 AM, monketsharona said:

I voted 'late March'

But after learning that she'll be back in studio with Ronson in few weeks makes me think it's not near to be done, so I wouldn't be surprised if the era is starting late Q3 / Q4 

Heavy Metal Lover didn't even exist when gaga released Born This way and neither did Venus when gaga released Applause 

ImpossiblePrincess

I have no idea what so ever but I would guess April as that's what I heard but if I speak my mind I'm gonna guess May/ June for single and August for Album :(

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Archived