💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga at Brandon Maxwell's FS in NYC

Jester

Featured Posts

FATCAT
28 minutes ago, Pizza said:

These orange wigs make me crave orange soda.

"Fanta's sales have increased exponentially since the Grammy's, Lady Gaga to blame"

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, Bad Bromance said:

She looks incredible in this red-orange wig.  I'm literally slain right now!   :air:

Her outfit is beautiful and so elegant, too!   :flutter:

its like Hydra Fox!!! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

3 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I wonder how @SKANK feels about this gorgeous look since he/he said that her fashion sense sucked. 

I said she lacked taste and needed a person like Dada or Nicola in her life to help guide her. That criticism is not limited to fashion, it extends to her music, videos, performances, even the design of her homes. Brandon-why it gotta be black-Maxwell is not the person I'd put in charge of curating her fashion.

But I can see how a child incapable of accepting rational criticisms would think I said her fashion totally sucks bawlls.

LaMaisonGaga
54 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I said she lacked taste and needed a person like Dada or Nicola in her life to help guide her. That criticism is not limited to fashion, it extends to her music, videos, performances, even the design of her homes. Brandon-why it gotta be black-Maxwell is not the person I'd put in charge of curating her fashion.

But I can see how a child incapable of accepting rational criticisms would think I said her fashion totally sucks bawlls.

I stick with you. Brandon's taste in fashion is way too basic to be around Gaga. I still remember how Gaga had to argue with him to have one of her c2c tour dresses bedazzled. I really dont like him, not even as a person. He just seems to...be 'there to do his job and bye'.

lamaisongaga.com

TimisaMonster

With light make up with a black dress makes the orange wig looks great!

I think the look was too much at the Grammy's with the bright colors of blue eyes and blue dress and red shoes...eneded up looking like a high fashion clown but I understood she was channeling Bowie

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived