Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

E! Online defends Gaga's Bowie tribute

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

Best perfomance of the night, the only flaws were the audio, production did not have her mic as high, and the camera angles screwed up with the technoclogy but oh welll... it was brilliant! I only wish she kept the longer wig she wore at the red carpet, the so androgynous isn't so flattering!

LebaneseDude
5 hours ago, ShockPop said:

Let's be real, it was garbage. Nobody could understand a word that came out of his mouth and the sound balance was off completely.

So a black man made a statement about racism. How cool and edgy and new and fresh. Such a great approach that Will change the world... If only he was audible.

You're so cynical :toofunny:

Although I sorta agree. Unpopular opinion though.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

Quartz

Let's be real, it was garbage. Nobody could understand a word that came out of his mouth and the sound balance was off completely.

So a black man made a statement about racism. How cool and edgy and new and fresh. Such a great approach that Will change the world... If only he was audible.

I was thinking the same thing. The only thing running on my mind when I was watching him was, "I would really love it if there were subtitles." :flop:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

LadyGagaStan93

This is so ignorant. If you don't understand what YOU'RE watching, don't make ignorant statements like this. It looks bad on you.

ShockPop
1 hour ago, LadyGagaStan93 said:

This is so ignorant. If you don't understand what YOU'RE watching, don't make ignorant statements like this. It looks bad on you.

I'm ignorant because you don't understand the word "audible"? Do you understand "slurring", "diction" or perhaps "stereotype"?

10 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Let's be real, Kendrick's performance was in a league of its own. Holy sh*t :giveup::giveup:

What’s fortnight

Archived