💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga's tribute explodes with acclaim

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Disconnect
16 minutes ago, flopheart said:

Actually GP is kind of horrified by this tribute, reading comments online they all say the same thing. Too bad cause Gaga just started to be loved again. Even I didn't like it.

lol most of people like it

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rocketno10
36 minutes ago, User said:

NME quietly have accepted the tribute :hor: Wow...when your haters say it was "energetic", then it was fabulous :applause:

NME gave TFM and BTW both 8/10 tho

Well when Adele performance fails and has such a simple task, we all can agree that Gaga's was a triumph.

But she didn't lived for the hype, and i'm disappointed to feel that Nile Rodgers didn't say no to some of her ideas.

She can have all the tech and props in the world but the performance being good or bad comes to very basic, common elements.

The basics she should have covered, besides the high tech:

The main problem is that there were too many songs for such a short time, but isn't it just obvious..?

- Her voice wasn't great, again why does she sing so low? Her voice worked very well for "Fame" though. She could have done a better job with "Space Oddity".

- Her movements were very awkward ala "SNL" in 2013.

- The costumes made it look like some Elton John, Drag versin of Bowie, Bette Midler etc

- The staging was strange, onedimensional. It was too busy, it could have been solved with something in he stage giving us perspective. Like steps, something to have different levels. That screen behind them didn't work well on tv. I have no idea if this was better live.

It was indeed chaotic.. I just give her props for going all out with this.

Justin Drew Bieber

The songs flowed well together, it didn't sound forced and mushed to me.. She had great energy, and good voice. The only thing I wish she could have done was sing Life On Mars...

Emigrante
40 minutes ago, flopheart said:

Actually GP is kind of horrified by this tribute, reading comments online they all say the same thing. Too bad cause Gaga just started to be loved again. Even I didn't like it.

Well no. She's praised also. Don't be overdramatic.-

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

PinkJelly

Both BBC Breakfast and ITV's 'Lorraine' had great reviews of Gaga's tribute and her red carpet look too. Well deserved, I thought she did well even if the song changes where too frequent.

monketsharona

The press and the GP is praising her to heaven now ! It's kinda weird to see it happen after that very hard period in 2013 / 2014...

vertigostick

Even praise from Perez Hilton :stalkga:

I don't see negativity except from:

- delusional Monsters who expected Gaga to get cryogenised on stage and shot to the Moon (live).

- narrow-minded / arrogant Bowie fans who cannot deal with the fact a leading POP FEMALE paid tribute to their idol, because mainstream and new popstars are automatically **** talentless bins (in their sore heads).

Meanwhile, :flutter: ENJOY THE PRAISE! 

Lord Temptation

Hollywood loves Gaga again! The media loves Gaga again! The general public loves Gaga again! "We Love Her Again".

Dominic

Can't say I enjoyed the performance myself,  thought it was a bit of a mess but I'm glad others are enjoying it and the media are praising her.  :applause:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

The only negative reviews I've seen so far have been from the, never pleased, Little Complainsters on Gaga Daily. The GP and casual fans are praising her to kingdom come and that's what counts. I (and I'm sure Gaga herself) could care less about what some 13 year old, on a forum says. Way to go Gaga! One of your greatest performances EVER and I simply can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve this era! :applause:  

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Archived