Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

New photos of Gaga x Intel

Pierre

Featured Posts

Im gonna be so PISSED if yall hype this and its like she announces a new coloring book or something random. Weve been down this road before folks. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, scorpion said:

Im gonna be so PISSED if yall hype this and its like she announces a new coloring book or something random. Weve been down this road before folks. 

lady-gaga-coloring-page.png

No matter black, white or beige, crayola paraffin made.:derpga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Helxig

These are just Intel promo pics though right?

'm going to be forever curious as to what the original Intel-Grammys performance was going to be. Which of her own songs would she perform? What effects would've been used? What would she have used the face-mapping-projection technology for? What wigs and clothing would she have worn? Would the butterfly dress have made an appearance? Would she have worn the clothes in these pics and the promo vids? Would she have levitated looking like an alien goddess like in the promo? Would she have had other technological clothing like TV screen material dresses? We will never know!

All I know is, she can't be done with Intel yet. She's gotta have so much more to show us.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Kermit

LG5...not just the tribute guys, this is what iv'e been saying.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

GagaMyBlood95

No way guys, the whole promo video was about THE PERFORMANCE. I mean, we can see a lot of stuff that wasn't used in the tribute, but who knows why...

This GMA thing got me REALLY confused, Idk what to expect :air:

Archived