Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's Good Morning America surprise

Noah

Featured Posts

Jewels n Drugs
5 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Can someone tell me what the announcement was? I don't feel like scrolling through 51 pages :neyde:

There wasnt one sis :rip:

They just talked about the performance

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95
6 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Can someone tell me what the announcement was? I don't feel like scrolling through 51 pages :neyde:

There was no announcement whatsoever lol

YOU ALL HYPED YOURSELF UP :rip:

all we saw was a 5 seconds ad on TV saying "gaga surprise on GMA" and you all hype yourself up over LG5. it's not gaga's fault.

PunkTheFunk
10 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

There wasnt one sis :rip:

They just talked about the performance

9 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

There was no announcement whatsoever lol

tumblr_inline_nrux5rJUpU1so73lu_500.gif

Rudz Xinc
11 minutes ago, KenonEpic said:

YOU ALL HYPED YOURSELF UP :rip:

all we saw was a 5 seconds ad on TV saying "gaga surprise on GMA" and you all hype yourself up over LG5. it's not gaga's fault.

Nobody said it's Gaga's fault. It's definitely GMA trying to get views from thirsty monsters.

Look at those clowns

37 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

12af5779b636d2b0e94e87b7ded6cec2.jpg

girl post a warning before posting that mug on here. i almost dropped my macbook from sheer fear!

i recommend a good skin care routine and better lighting. i see premature agin, dark spots and the neck looks like a 70 year old!

mess!

PvjxPGC.gif

2 hours ago, vanus said:

she premiered a music video on gma...also all the other pop stars announce the albums/singles thru twitter, you dont need a huge event to announce it, last time she announced it at littlemonsters.com, so ur point is unvalid

Yes but she premiered the music video after saying that's what she intended to do. And other pop stars aren't Gaga and coming off of a "bad" era. If you really want her making another announcement on a niche forum where no one besides us can see it then be my guest.

besides you can say my point is invalid all you'd like but at the end of the day she didn't use the spot for anything and she wasn't even there. If it was to be an announcement there would be a lot more hype around it not one 4 second commercial.

outtahere

That was a letdown. When I heard that she was going to be on I said no way in hell she's flying to NYC on a red eye so it can't be that big of a deal. 

Thats disappointing. I'm pretty sure the management didn't intend for GMA to make it seem like a surprise.

I'm really ready for the new era to start. She's going to lose momentum eventually unless she stops doing covers. 

Archived