• Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Gaga
10 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Honestly though, he's experiencing some mania

Oh my god :saladga::saladga: 

I'm waiting his retirement tbh. sorry not sorry

Katharine Hepburn

What are the proportions of people using streaming platforms? Is tidal a big dog?

xoxo Joanne

Shipper

Kanye has a mental illness. This constant cry for attention, illusion of grandeur and egotistic behaviors are verifiable symptoms of narcissism. I'm not joking. Narcissism is a legitimate illness mind you, and can be diagnosed properly if he accepts intervention. Kanye, the best advice you will get is to go find a good shrink. Please for the love of your kids do it. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

superbrams
43 minutes ago, stef said:

he has an album coming out?

yes The Life of Pablo, he is making a mess of the release, the album cover, and even the album name, but i can say, the album is good good good :wub:

Morphine Prince

Lmao I got Tidal because I wanted to listen to his new album but I'm only using it with the 30 day free trial! 

I'll NEVER give them my money. 

You see the Tidal app is actually good now and the service is good. But maybe if they were more humble from the start and didn't start making albums Tidal exclusive and acted like this was going to revolutionize music then maybe we wouldn't have a problem with it. 

Pacify Him

I thought he was one of the most arrogant in this planet. This is a new low for him lately. He is now a broken man :rip:

I’m getting on your nerves

Katsuki Bakugo

Here is the thing he fakes being in debt then promotes that TIDAL is for "TRUE" artists. 

Honey he is still living off MBDTF money, and Kim K has plenty as well Lets not all be stupid, they have money and plenty of it. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived