💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Grammys hyping Gaga: ''cutting-edge performance''

Rifek

Featured Posts

shaneybaby

i had a dream it changed her outfits per song like projected them onto her  it was really cool but i don't think thats possible lol i am so intrigued to see what it will be 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, shaneybaby said:

i had a dream it changed her outfits per song like projected them onto her  it was really cool but i don't think thats possible lol i am so intrigued to see what it will be 

Inb4 the projector breaks and everyone sees ha titties :wtf:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Helxig
1 hour ago, MANiKIWI said:

Inb4 the projector breaks and everyone sees ha titties :wtf:

I hunted for ages for a specific interview where she says something like "it's live so if a boob pops out... everyone just has to enjoy the boob", but when I found the interview I was looking for it wasn't the one :laughga::toofunny: 

But... there's that quote.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

12 minutes ago, helxig said:

I hunted for ages for a specific interview where she says something like "it's live so if a boob pops out... everyone just has to enjoy the boob", but when I found the interview I was looking for it wasn't the one :laughga::toofunny: 

I just have to...

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Helxig
2 minutes ago, MANiKIWI said:

I just have to...

ICONIC :laughga: A moment in history.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

honestly... im so curious as to what will happen hey. oh and she WILL WIN THAT GRAMMY... MARK ME BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flutter:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I hate all these teasers because I feel like they were ALL shot before Bowie died and things changed a little.

Head Empty
6 hours ago, helxig said:

:green:

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

wahkeenasitka

So.... they have been planning this Intel Collab for the Grammy's for months... 

I'm really really curious what the performance was planned to be BEFORE Bowie died. I'm assuming that the performance setlist completely changed due to Bowie's passage. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

omg stop it. I cannot deal with this excitement.

8 hours ago, MANiKIWI said:

I just have to...

LMAO. how is it that some people still believe this was an accident? from JT's hand, to the star covering her nip, it's so clear this was all planned. :toofunny:

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Archived