💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

OSCARS sitting arrangement

BestFriend

Featured Posts

Iwontell
1 hour ago, Dexxx said:

Can't imagine the level of awkwardness when Gaga go back to her chair with her Oscar. :awkney:

Btw, is Leonardo attending this year's Oscars?

He's attending and getting his first Oscar this year...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Iwontell

I usually thrive on drama, but those are so contrived it's not even fun...
The Grammys will be much juicier...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Iwontell
Just now, Andreyw said:

Fixed it for you

LOL :laughga:
I don't believe he'll walk away empty handed again...I mean, he's so good and he's got so many nominations by now...if he loses it again, it's BS - the joke will live on, which is always a good thing, but he so deserves the award.

Andreyw
Just now, Iwontell said:

I don't believe he'll walk away empty handed again...I mean, he's so good and he's got so many nominations by now...if he loses it again, it's BS - the joke will live on, which is always a good thing, but he so deserves the award.

Don't they need a Katy Perry / Bjork for themselves too?

BestFriend
2 hours ago, Iwontell said:

I don't want Leonardo to get that Oscar because of the shade that he threw at Gaga. I'd rather Gaga slay his *** hehe

Iwontell
1 hour ago, YASSS said:

I don't want Leonardo to get that Oscar because of the shade that he threw at Gaga. I'd rather Gaga slay his *** hehe

But there was no shade, really...he has said more than once :P
And the guy deserves an Oscar since like 8 years ago...it's time already :laughga:.

Archived