đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Glimpse of Gaga X Intel Performance

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

maybe she'll wear that dress at the Red Carpet :gaycat: 

if so someone would have to go after her and collect the butterflies on the floor :laughga:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People you're going to end up disappointed. I know it's going to be a great performance but c'mon, you have unreachable expectations

Its classic gaga hype..... thats all im saying... we have been down this road before so take it for whatever it means to you just dont be delusional...... 

AgusPop
39 minutes ago, Clip said:

People you're going to end up disappointed. I know it's going to be a great performance but c'mon, you have unreachable expectations

:applause:

LePetitGAGABLover
51 minutes ago, Clip said:

49 minutes ago, scorpion said:

Its classic gaga hype..... thats all im saying... we have been down this road before so take it for whatever it means to you just dont be delusional...... 

11 minutes ago, AgusPop said:

:applause:

I like how you guys are shading a performance that hasn't even happened. Gaga has delivered and has gone beyond since the Oscar performance. It's a shame that one bad era will forever make her fans not have faith in her. 

shoful

I dont understand how those videos relate to Bowie at all. Is she doing two performances? 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

3 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I like how you guys are shading a performance that hasn't even happened. Gaga has delivered and has gone beyond since the Oscar performance. It's a shame that one bad era will forever make her fans not have faith in her. 

No, I'm not shading it, in fact, I think it's going to be an awesome performance. I was just saying that stop with the "she's going to dance around butterflies inside a cube with 8 holograms, then she's going to fly up to the sky and throw fireworks while she sings on a magical dress" because some of those things aren't even possible to make.

Dorothy Gale
3 minutes ago, Clip said:

No, I'm not shading it, in fact, I think it's going to be an awesome performance. I was just saying that stop with the "she's going to dance around butterflies inside a cube with 8 holograms, then she's going to fly up to the sky and throw fireworks while she sings on a magical dress" because some of those things aren't even possible to make.

"Invent the uninventable"

1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Excuse yourself. 

No one is shading her, im stating facts.

I love ALL her work, now sit down and entertain someone who might have a slight difference in opinion, that maybe just maybe theres a trend of great expectations that we should be cautious about.

LanasNerfGun

If they are using a virtual reality camera, maybe the performance will be shot in 360 degree video so that when it gets uploaded to youtube you'll be able to pan around and see all angles of the performance that would be pretty amazing although not totally innovative since 360 degree music videos already exist.

DeleteMyAccount
4 hours ago, Clip said:

I think most of it already has been utilized at this point.

What is this cube was just used for the promo ads? Idk, I'm guessing she'll transition to different parts of the stage.

Archived