Morphine Prince

I AM READY FOR EVERYTHING TO CHANGE LIKE THE OBAMA SUPPORTERS IN 2008

I AM READY. BRING IT. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagalvaro
2 minutes ago, Allan said:

There must be something else about this cube/tunnel though, because a cube made of screens alone is not a really groundbreaking idea

THIS

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

1 minute ago, Quasi said:

I highly doubt that this is it. They know what groundbreaking means and I'm sure LED screen doesn't fit the bill.:laughga:

Maybe the whole cube thing is made of four separate screens that can come apart?

They wouldn't need Intel technology just for that though :laughga:

There could be sensors everywhere so the screens react to her presence and so does the camera. The worst thing is that just today I realized that the Grammys are on Monday, not on Sunday, so I'll have to wait one more day to see what they're hiding from us :giveup:

StarryNight
12 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

video didn't load for the mobile link.Here's the web version :neyde: 

it looks like behind the scene footage of filming some high budget music video, yet it's all going to be live :giveup: 

Mister Gaga
7 minutes ago, RF said:

Inside? But they built a whole stage just for her reharsing..am I wrong?

they're bulding it at the Grammy's stage. Remember that giant truck? 

tumblr_inline_nychxqRmn81rydw90_500.gif

2 minutes ago, Allan said:

They wouldn't need Intel technology just for that though :laughga:

There could be sensors everywhere so the screens react to her presence and so does the camera. The worst thing is that just today I realized that the Grammys are on Monday, not on Sunday, so I'll have to wait one more day to see what they're hiding from us :giveup:

I know that lol. I'm just saying that the whole performance won't be limited to this cube. And that the performance could flow easily into something much bigger if an idea like that was implemented.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

LostBoyfriend

I think those are kinda BTS of the new Intel Video, with gaga in the cube, if those are only screens combined into a cube then there isn't anything new... I'm lowkey trying no to get hyped

yASSsss
Just now, StarryNight said:

it looks like behind the scene footage of filming some high budget music video, yet it's all going to be live :giveup: 

it has the potential to be the  biggest performance of Gaga's career.praying that everything works out well..

giphy.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

MannyMonster98

Idk what to expect anymore. Holograms? Drones? Butterfly dress? Space? All I know is that, based on all of these hyping videos and short sneak peeks, whatever Gaga X Intel have planned for us at the Grammys this upcoming Monday will sure as hell be groundbreaking and will for sure GIVE THE WORLD LIFE AGAIN ;) 

The camera they show doesn't look like a traditional camera, it's either a fish-eye lens or it has a big field of view, so it allows to pan around the video feed (remeber the first teaser when the camera entered the hangar, and it just randomly looks around? could have something to do with that).

I think when the Grammys air, we will be able to go to a website or download an app where we can manipulate the video feed of Gaga performing.

Edit: YouTube has something similar to that already, if you are on your phone, move around or if you are in the browser, click and drag around in the video player (you have to watch it in the official app or website):

idk if it's going to be like that but

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS SH*T TO HAPPEN HOLY :giveup:

Phoenix

she is gonna perform in there so i guess there will be some hologram shapes or they will make it like in the advert, like she is in space, who knows, i just hope all this hype is worth it

💎

ARTPOP era is making a come back. One second I'm in LED screens, suddenly the LED screens are in me.

Bookmark me. :applause:

00026 † 10000

Archived