rumor

Ari fires her manager Scooter Braun

Ferrer Zorola

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, DominicB said:

Didn't she fire her mother who was her manager at one time as well? :air::air::air::air:

no :rip: 

she hasn't had a real manager before scooter braun. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Iwontell

Scooter does a good job for JB, I don't see why he couldn't do the same for her...but if she feels she needs someone new, go for it. It's the worst when a good artist is held back by messy management.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

pachinko
6 hours ago, Whispering said:

She needed more time to put out an album anyway. Focus was a mediocre song and should have never been released as a first single. 

Scooter is "focusing"':yay: on Bieber right now because he is selling tons of albums, singles and will bring in lots of money on tour. Ariana can't compete with that. 

Probably best that she try to find someone else.  

I love Focus! ?

elijahfan
11 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I really dig her whole latina-viner and virginal-wh*re-from the 60's vibe and FOCUS is honestly the last good pop song I've heard so I am worried for her... girl can serve serious bops 

Um that sentence makes me worried for YOU actually :duck:

Dominic

Of course her manager is focusing on JB.  He is bringing in them coins which Ariana isn't.  Focus was pretty poor in comparison to her other works.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Runway

Scooter is the white Troy, no wonder they are besties. They seem to look down on pop girls

sexist pigs imo

ekSWsiBP-STILNuqdxb1uFUodf5znyAH2WKK2lk0

JusKeepBreathin

Meet Bobby's newest client. :gaycat: Pop girls know who to model their careers after.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

The LG5 curse is real! All these pop gurls are sacrificing success so that LG5 gets all the attention. 

iEwVLi2.gif

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Lion Heart
12 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

FOCUS is honestly the last good pop song I've heard

1345659922747.png

Clean ya ears 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Whispering
1 hour ago, Bernie Sanders said:

Maybe she'll sign under Bobby

Noooo! Bobby is completely committed and focused on Gaga. She is his only one! :) 

Archived