💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga is seated front row at this year's Grammy's

andy232000

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Well, I'm just speculating, tbh, but twice when Gaga was brought up interviews she got upset and back when Madonna was feuding with Gaga, Nicki got close to Madonna all of a sudden...Idk, maybe I'm reaching, but I don't think she was ever friendly to Gaga :P

I don't think Nicki is Gaga's favourite person. Apart from completely jacking her swag during the early 2010s, Nicki once wore an outfit/hairstyle that was identical to Gaga's, and Gaga made a sneaky comment about it on Twitter. Can't remember what it was, though. I love BitchGa. :lolga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell
3 minutes ago, etron said:

I don't think Nicki is Gaga's favourite person. Apart from completely jacking her swag during the early 2010s, Nicki once wore an outfit/hairstyle that was identical to Gaga's, and Gaga made a sneaky comment about it on Twitter. Can't remember what it was, though. I love BitchGa. :lolga:

Oh, I didn't know of that comment...I don't remember Gaga ever talking about Nicki, which is also weird...

Inb4: they take a thousand pics together on monday and make us look like idiots :ph34r:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

andy232000
26 minutes ago, Cssomeone said:

^ This.

Even if she wins she won't have to "stand up" to get her award, because it's given before the main event. Both Nicki and Justin are nominated, and he will also perform, so it's not that strange that they're on the second and third rows (actually I find it kinda weird that Gaga is on the front row, but I'm very glad at the same time).

P.S.: I hope she totally ignores Nicki :gaycat:

her performance is the main event of the gala so...

Just now, Iwontell said:

Oh, I didn't know of that comment...I don't remember Gaga ever talking about Nicki, which is also weird...

I'm not sure if it was even a comment. I think Gaga just posted a picture of herself wearing the outfit that Nicki had copied, and wrote "hahahaha" with it or something. :laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

andy232000
26 minutes ago, stef said:

Okay but do artists ever stick to this arrangement for any more than 5 minutes tho? :rip:

when they are presenting awards yes, they have to be seating, but while the show isnt on they obviously go all around

AgusPop
5 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Ofc she's the spotlight! This feels like 2011 all over again, I love this :)! 

That's actually a fact

49 minutes ago, jojuun said:

Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj second and third rows? I think these award shows have ridiculous cheating charts. Last year they put Madonna in the second row but Lorde had her mum and two assistants in the front row. Like, how? 1 artist, 1 date, that should be it. Big stars should all be in the two front rows, managers, PA's and execs in the back. 

The ones in the first row are famous for their music I think

Nicki was never recognized as an artist, why would she be in the first row? Same for Madonna, she doesn't have the respect in the industry

androiduser
11 minutes ago, Chump said:

The ones in the first row are famous for their music I think

Nicki was never recognized as an artist, why would she be in the first row? Same for Madonna, she doesn't have the respect in the industry

so then why was Gaga behind Katy one year?

Makes no sense, the seating has nothing to do with respect and artistic output

androiduser
23 minutes ago, Jester said:

Did anyone ever sit on their seat tho?

I think they do, they know the cameras have to find them at certain moments, like announcing the nominations, filming reactions etc.

androiduser
1 minute ago, soixont said:

Why is Pitbull even there?!

Well, he makes a lot of hits and makes a lot of money in the industry, so of course his label and management will get him a spot.

1 minute ago, androiduser said:

I think they do, they know the cameras have to find them at certain moments, like announcing the nominations, filming reactions etc.

But I remember her being seated next to Rihanna or someone and then she ended up with Richie or Tony Bennett and his wife lol

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Gypsy Life said:

Queen is having the whole row for herself

I was gonna say the same thing....NOBODY is next to her!!! Gaga got her whole team reserved :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived