Lady Gaga is seated front row at this year's Grammy's

andy232000

Featured Posts

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000
On 13/2/2016 at 10:32 PM, DiegoMonster said:

And the camera can focus her without any inconvenience ?

except her category is not televised and Diane + King Bobby will most likely go get it for her at the pre-show presentation

DiegoMonster
Just now, andy232000 said:

except her category is not televised and Diane + King Bobby will most likely go get it for her at the pre-show presentation

Well I didnt know that... I just really hope she wins :) because I'm pretty sure we'll be blown away with the performance.

andy232000
Just now, DiegoMonster said:

Well I didnt know that... I just really hope she wins :) because I'm pretty sure we'll be blown away with the performance.

its like last year. they´ll present her award at the pre gala (which we can still watch on the livestream) and Bobby got it for her (Diane was at the pre-gala when she won her grammy so she might go get it too IF they win) i cant wait for tomorrow. my brain wont function at all in my classes cause i´ll only be thinking about the grammy´s 

LoveandMagic

Good lord the stan wars. Just stop!

Madonna is a legend. Her legacy lives on in the modern acts she inspired, regardless what anyone thinks of the work she has put out recently OR her attitude. Think she is a royal ****ing bitch or a sham or had someone else set her up. Fine. But she has influenced others and is considered by musical critics as a legendary act. End. Of. Story.

Just like the Grammy's are a prestigious award that many, MANY artists, particularly mainstream ones, wouldn't want at least one, let alone several of. I always find it interesting that 99% of the people that rip on the Grammy's only do that when their fave has less than than another artist (particularly Gaga). It almost always comes out during a stan fight too. It's embaressing.I don't care if you claim they are bought or whatever other bullshit out there, they are a VALUED award. Let's be brutally honest here, it's another stan excuse. People would be throwing out Grammy wins in people's faces, just like they do sales, top 10's, and tour records if their fave had more than Gaga or whoever (in the same amount of time or whatever arbitrary nonsense that comes out). A Grammy win is a big deal. A Grammy nom is too, whether some choose to believe it or not. 

Stanning should be fun instead of so damn petty and such a pissing contest. WHO ****ING CARES WHERE SOMEONE IS SEATED?? It's almost a certainty that it's done for practical reasons (who is nominated, who performs, who presents, etc). Instead, celebrate that your faves are even nominated, or hell, even present at these ceremonies. Do you guys have ANY idea how many incredible, talented performers out there struggle every day just to sell ONE COPY of an album?? Everyone in that room, and every artist mentioned on this forum, is a winner and a success story. PERIOD. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

SLAYing
1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

I really hope she wins that Grammy .. Everybody's saying that the experts are not favouring it and stuff !! I so want her to win this for the cause and the message it represents .. :giveup:

Instagram : saurabh_slays

7 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

can you stop quoting everybody just to defend your faves? like, you already know both of them are really hated in this site I mean, why do you even bother? :laughga:

:saladga:

yeah you're right its like im talking to a brick wall :toofunny: even when im right and even when i can prove you wrong your excuse is that those artists are hated here, really intelligent. 

Ferrer Zorola
41 minutes ago, Yanko said:

yeah you're right its like im talking to a brick wall :toofunny: even when im right and even when i can prove you wrong your excuse is that those artists are hated here, really intelligent. 

I'm just giving you a tip, and fyi I just joined the conversation so you never really "proved me wrong" (are you 5?) :flutter:
"really intelligent" :lolga:

LIFE IS GOOD

16 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I'm just giving you a tip, and fyi I just joined the conversation so you never really "proved me wrong" (are you 5?) :flutter:
"really intelligent" :lolga:

i cant tell if you're trolling or not

"you original, don dada (you original than Gaga)" <----------- this  is what you said.

i just gave you a link that explains what don dada really means, so i proved that you were wrong about the definition of don dada. is this that hard to understand? :flop:

Ferrer Zorola
27 minutes ago, Yanko said:

i cant tell if you're trolling or not

"you original, don dada (you original than Gaga)" <----------- this  is what you said.

i just gave you a link that explains what don dada really means, so i proved that you were wrong about the definition of don dada. is this that hard to understand? :flop:

oh, I'm honestly sorry lol I didn't remember that :nick:

LIFE IS GOOD

VenusBlackStar
On 2/13/2016 at 7:26 PM, AgusPop said:

Of course, She is a Legend

tumblr_o2g05g4vPY1qkhvl9o1_250.gif

THIS. GIF. OMG. I'M SUFFOCATING SILENTLY TO MYSELF RIGHT NOW. :air:

Arizonadream777
16 hours ago, LoveandMagic said:

Good lord the stan wars. Just stop!

Madonna is a legend. Her legacy lives on in the modern acts she inspired, regardless what anyone thinks of the work she has put out recently OR her attitude. Think she is a royal ****ing bitch or a sham or had someone else set her up. Fine. But she has influenced others and is considered by musical critics as a legendary act. End. Of. Story.

Just like the Grammy's are a prestigious award that many, MANY artists, particularly mainstream ones, wouldn't want at least one, let alone several of. I always find it interesting that 99% of the people that rip on the Grammy's only do that when their fave has less than than another artist (particularly Gaga). It almost always comes out during a stan fight too. It's embaressing.I don't care if you claim they are bought or whatever other bullshit out there, they are a VALUED award. Let's be brutally honest here, it's another stan excuse. People would be throwing out Grammy wins in people's faces, just like they do sales, top 10's, and tour records if their fave had more than Gaga or whoever (in the same amount of time or whatever arbitrary nonsense that comes out). A Grammy win is a big deal. A Grammy nom is too, whether some choose to believe it or not. 

Stanning should be fun instead of so damn petty and such a pissing contest. WHO ****ING CARES WHERE SOMEONE IS SEATED?? It's almost a certainty that it's done for practical reasons (who is nominated, who performs, who presents, etc). Instead, celebrate that your faves are even nominated, or hell, even present at these ceremonies. Do you guys have ANY idea how many incredible, talented performers out there struggle every day just to sell ONE COPY of an album?? Everyone in that room, and every artist mentioned on this forum, is a winner and a success story. PERIOD. 

Can you type a cliff notes version of this post? I don't want to read the whole thing.

Archived