💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga: "I want to do Empire (TV series)". Part II.

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Here for it but a lot of Empire fans would complain about a white woman being a major character in a mainly all-black main cast tbh

Shame on them. They will probably (have to) change their opinion

Teri Hatcher

no no no no no no NO!

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

URFUTUREFAV
Just now, Bambino said:

LG5 first. You're a singer, not an actress.

kinda rude to her but oh well

People hate what they don't understand.

Bambino
Just now, waveafterwave said:

kinda rude to her but oh well

What's rude about that? :huh: She is mainly a singer, not an actress.

1 minute ago, Bambino said:

She should release LG5 first. She's a singer, not an actress.

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta ( born March 28, 1986), known professionally as Lady Gaga, is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. . For her work in the television series American Horror Story: Hotel, Gaga won a Golden Globe Award in 2016...........

She is both.......

OT:i never watched the show but i heard that its really good.....so i would not mind her getting a role in it...

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Lady Gaga is an artist, not just a singer nor just an actress.  She's an artist of many talents and I could see her in a show like Empire and others.  Go for it, girl.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

URFUTUREFAV
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

What's rude about that? :huh: She is mainly a singer, not an actress.

She always said that she doesn’t like labels and that whenever someone thinks that they know who Lady Gaga is, she wants to remind them that they don’t. She’s every icon :wub: 

Bambino
2 minutes ago, nikola said:

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta ( born March 28, 1986), known professionally as Lady Gaga, is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. . For her work in the television series American Horror Story: Hotel, Gaga won a Golden Globe Award in 2016...........

She is both.......

OT:i never watched the show but i heard that its really good.....so i would not mind her getting a role in it...

I said she's mainly a singer, which means she's not an actress who wanted to try singing. She's a singer who wanted to try being an actress. She did that and won an award for it. Now she should focus on her music career because that's who she is, a singer. And if it wasn't for her achievements as a musician, she wouldn't be where she is now.

Just now, waveafterwave said:

She always said that she doesn’t like labels and that whenever someone thinks that they know who Lady Gaga is, she wants to remind them that they don’t. She’s every icon :wub: 

Good for her. But if she started as an actress, she wouldn't have this huge fan base she has as a singer. Anyway, there are a lot, a lot of fans waiting for Gaga, the singer, to release her highly anticipated album and do great performances like she always did, and like she's supposed to.

URFUTUREFAV
4 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I said she's mainly a singer, which means she's not an actress who wanted to try singing. She's a singer who wanted to try being an actress. She did that and won an award for it. Now she should focus on her music career because that's who she is, a singer. And if it wasn't for her achievements as a musician, she wouldn't be where she is now.

Good for her. But if she started as an actress, she wouldn't have this huge fan base she has as a singer. Anyway, there are a lot, a lot of fans waiting for Gaga, the singer, to release her highly anticipated album and do great performances like she always did, and like she's supposed to.

We’re getting LG5 before anything else. Bookmark me.

The Child
5 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Stop trying to ****ing put her in a box she shouldn't do anything you think she is supposed to, she should do whatever pleases her. Lady Gaga is always out of the box, you can't put her in a box.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bambino
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Stop trying to ****ing put her in a box she shouldn't do anything you think she is supposed to, she should do whatever pleases her. Lady Gaga is always out of the box, you can't put her in a box.

Nobody said anything about putting her in a box :wtf: She can do whatever she wants but Gaga the singer is who she is and you can't deny that. I suppose you wouldn't be a huge fan if she started as an actress. She's a musician who writes songs, sings, and performs like a professional, great singer. She's a good actress, and she only got that role for being Gaga, not for her acting skills. That doesn't mean she's limited or anything. It's just that she's better in some fields that in others, which is fine.

YES. YES. HFYES. Empire is my favorite show right now. :giveup:

Plus Empire always has tons of music from the people starring in it. It would be a win-win situation for her fans.

Archived