Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga & Diane - CBS Sunday morning

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

llbcherry

Yay. It'll probably be just like the interview with Mario Lopez, whatever that was for. But maybe she'll dish SOMETHING.

:crossed:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14
16 minutes ago, llbcherry said:

Yay. It'll probably be just like the interview with Mario Lopez, whatever that was for. But maybe she'll dish SOMETHING.

:crossed:

It will be 10 to 15 minutes just like it was last year.

llbcherry
7 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

It will be 10 to 15 minutes just like it was last year.

Oh really?! Well that's wonderful! I always love to just hear her talk :duck:.... I'm really glad it will be longer! Thanks for letting me know!

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Judas Oyster said:

Let's see how these best friends act haha

Off topic: I know I'm late, but I thought TIHTY couldn't be nominated for Oscars? or Grammys? Can't remember which, but it's now nominated in both? What did I miss

Where have you been :air: 

Chris Evans

why does this picture make her look like she was naked and someone colored in the dress on snapchat :toofunny:

Katie14
1 hour ago, llbcherry said:

Oh really?! Well that's wonderful! I always love to just hear her talk :duck:.... I'm really glad it will be longer! Thanks for letting me know!

Well im assuming. Sunday morning does in dept interviews and mini biographies for their guests. I love her interviews too! She is really smart and insightful. 

llbcherry
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

Well im assuming. Sunday morning does in dept interviews and mini biographies for their guests. I love her interviews too! She is really smart and insightful. 

Well, let's hope! 

And I'm totally here for Gaga shushing Diane! :laughga: 

Mister Gaga
19 hours ago, Mobster said:

Lmfao, that guy uploaded the photo to his instagram and cropped out Diane :air: 

She's getting bullied by everyone lately :ohno:

:air::rip:

Archived