interview

Gaga & Diane - CBS Sunday morning

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante

Cute interview, I missed these sweet interactions Gaga had before in her interviews. She also looks realy nice here. :flutter:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

I didn't know Diane wrote Because You Loved Me AND How Do I Live. The latter song was my jam as a kid! Slay Gaga at getting to work with this amazing woman :giveup: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

BestFriend
53 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

giphy.gif

That's how Gaga version of *** vibrator. It's no wonder Diane Warren is so down with Gaga.

Nirvana

Amazing interview, I did not know half of that about Diane! All of those great songs and no award...yet. Her office reminded me of my room, not letting anyone in or remove stuff. :D 

Economy

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????????? Not available in my Country?????? Screw this :crossed: 

where else can i whatch this?

NewYorkCity
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????????? Not available in my Country?????? Screw this :crossed: 

where else can i whatch this?

Really? That's weird! I can see it from Spain!

Try with "hola" extension to change your location

Economy
5 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

Really? That's weird! I can see it from Spain!

Try with "hola" extension to change your location

Hola extention? What is that? 

tomsches

I don't know... I've never been a fan of writing songs for other people. She makes it sound as if what she's writing doesn't really mean anything to her. Like, "I hate the opening line of I don't wanna miss a thing, but that's what people like". As a song writer you should always truly believe in what you write and put yourself in it.

48 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I don't know... I've never been a fan of writing songs for other people. She makes it sound as if what she's writing doesn't really mean anything to her. Like, "I hate the opening line of I don't wanna miss a thing, but that's what people like". As a song writer you should always truly believe in what you write and put yourself in it.

Should she? Or maybe shes just really good at what she does...

Archived