💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New picture of Gaga & Diane for LA Times

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance
39 minutes ago, pepsicoladew said:

Do u really think gaga doesn't care about those standards ? She clearly does if she's visiting cosmetic centres in Hollywood and putting stuff into her face . I don't care how she looks or what she does its her choice I'm not against Botox and stuff like that I would do it too when old and wrinkly . But gaga does have some insecurities she's talked about it in the past I just hope she knows that we love her no matter what .and all the fans here who are complaining about her look I don't think that's coming from a bad place they are just concerned about her that's all, they care about her and just want her to be healthy that's all

Yes, but Gaga is not obsessed with her appearance like this fan base is with hers 1000% of the time.  She wears what she wants and has on the type of makeup that she wants.  If she chooses to look a certain way, let her be.  It's her body and her appearance, after all.

I agree that if people here are concerned about her health they should be able to express their opinions and their concerns, but they should do so respectfully without nitpicking and dragging her for looking a certain way.  There's a difference between constructive criticism and destructive criticism that only serves to tear down a person.  Unfortunately, most people on this site do the latter and they seem to get a rise out of it which is quite sad.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
13 hours ago, Bad Bromance said:

I feel the same way you do.  It's best to just ignore the comments because, unfortunately, the culture on this fan site is never going to change.

In my opinion, though, those comments stem from Little Monsters' insecurities.  They want Gaga to look pretty and fierce all at the same time, 24/7.  Part of the reason for this is because there are ridiculous stan wars that are constantly going on, and other fan bases usually attack our Queen for her looks.

Monsters feel like other fan bases have more ammunition if Gaga parades around in wigs or outfits that don't meet their ridiculous standards.  I believe that's the reason people here want Gaga to look a certain way all the time.

The funny thing is that Gaga doesn't really care about the ridiculous standards society imposes on women.

Not to mention she's had 5 very different eras with 5 very different style sets, and every monster preferred a particular style and always wants that one back. But Gaga's biggest thing is experimenting with her style? So why think it's realistic for her to stay the same forever?? What???

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Kanye West
9 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

This color looks great on her.

41946494edb8bd652f7a3fa66b3f2d93b532dbee

272791973a0bebd7b311afb00a86c6af2ee7a08e

Bad Romance era teas :giveup:

KANYEWEST.COM

Helxig
14 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

272791973a0bebd7b311afb00a86c6af2ee7a08e

Thank you for coming in here and breaking all the negativity :happy:

Though I love her in black, she always looks gorgeous in blue!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

sarahb
8 hours ago, VampireHeart said:

This dress looks like it was drawn on her using MS Paint :toofunny:

Bad Bromance
12 hours ago, helxig said:

Not to mention she's had 5 very different eras with 5 very different style sets, and every monster preferred a particular style and always wants that one back. But Gaga's biggest thing is experimenting with her style? So why think it's realistic for her to stay the same forever?? What???

Exactly!!  Some of the fans here obsess with a certain hairstyle or makeup or even lipstick color and go on a rant if Gaga deviates from that look.  Excuse me, is it you or Lady Gaga who is walking around looking the way she chooses to look??  The operative word here being "chooses" because she is the one who chooses her outfits, wigs and makeup.

Okay, I'm off my soapbox.  I usually don't complain or rant here because that's just not who I am but it gets so tiring when all I read are complaints and rants about Gaga's looks and appearance.   :saladga:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived