💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's special about "You and I" that gets so much love from GeePee?

Hope

Featured Posts

its gaga's best written song imo( and she said that its the best song she's written too) it about love which ppl relate to! One of my faves 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Quantum said:

My English stops here doc_zpsc886535c.gif

What did you actually want to say with this?

Scarce means very short in supply but very high in demand.

So I said It's a brilliant timeless rock song and in 2016 there's a high demand for them but nobody else but Gaga is really serving them to us

1 minute ago, Nino said:

Scarce means very short in supply but very high in demand.

So I said It's a brilliant timeless rock song and in 2016 there's a high demand for them but nobody else but Gaga is really serving them to us

Is she really serving or I live under a rock?

rige2h.gif

AlexanderLevi2

It's not one that I listen to daily... But I do really love it when I get around to playing it. I usually play it about every two months just for shits and gigs but then I listen to it for a week on repeat. It's fun, relatable, and has a great story behind the lyrics. It reminds me of a grown up, artistic, Taylor Swift song. In terms of story telling and instrumentals.

Currently listening to Joanne

RebeldeFaith

It's my second favorite from Born This Way and it's definitely on my top 10 Gaga songs. It's actually the second song of hers that I sat down to listen and liked immediately.

Something something idk

Shipper

I love You and I so much! Most especially her brilliant VMA performance. Maybe because it is a song a lot of people can relate to. Not a lot of people are into fashion, art, or popularity but almost everybody wants to have that person you can say you and I to.

That song has got to be so memorable for her. The MV for that song is where she met Taylor and now they will get married. :nick:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

because Americans love everything that resembles country life and farming

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Just now, Rino said:

because Americans love everything that resembles country life and farming

Neither I nor my friends are American.

1 minute ago, Quantum said:

Neither I nor my friends are American.

oh wow

I'm out of theories then 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

To me, it is her most average song and I also think that could be why it is the most liked by the general public. It just sounds more like any generic pop rock mainstream song on any given year on the Billboard chart. It could be a Taylor Swift song, I agree.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Bonkers

I think the producer Mutt Lange had a lot to do with it.  He was able to crank out hit after hit for Shania Twain, they sort of invented the country pop that actually made it to pop radio.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

DeleteMyAccount

It's literally the one Gaga that every Dad likes. My Dad in particular loves that song. He started shouting for it to performed when we saw Gaga a couple years ago. haha

But really, it's an amazing song.

Schwerk

The lyrics are very straightforward and relatable like many good and loved lovesongs. 

Also her delivery is very straightforward too. People in general seem to respond to this well. Her other songs just require a few more listens to grasp I guess. Gaga uses a lot of metaphors often in a funny way, not everyone picks up on that. 

It's the same with her looks. For some reason, no matter how great she sang her songs acoustically on tv all these years, people still couldn't see past her outfits. 

I feel a lot of people can't see past her production. I mean Edge of Glory always gets a huge response sung on tv talent shows like The Voice or when Gaga sings it acoustically. I guess many people don't like distractions. That's why Adele has such a wide appeal. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived