Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think there will be a blackout?

PaperIz

Featured Posts

PaperIz
2 minutes ago, 97 said:

I remember the meltdowns on twitter for the 1975 when the band deleted all their accounts, I can't even imagine the meltdowns for gaga if she did that, it would probably be too traumatising for monsters. :laughga:

I am a huge fan of the 1975, luckily I was offline when that happened or else I would have been traumatized as well :toofunny: I just think it would be a great hype thing, but yes....traumatizing lol

FlopSlut
Just now, DominicB said:

Message me noods and then i'll sext you

giphy.gif

you first

my kik is under my ig and twatter :hor: 

Flopenstein

Checkers
3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I think she's taking 2/3 weeks without news after the Oscars and then BUM! Announcement and BUM! Single in 2 more weeks

That's what I want to happen :O

Kermit
Just now, FlopSlut said:

you first

my kik is under my ig and twatter :hor: 

wtf is a kik

giphy.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

PartySick
7 minutes ago, DominicB said:

I want Gaga to be up their asses in the next era...

giphy.gif

Like all up in there

giphy.gif

Give her a flashlight to make their tonsils play shadow puppets, that's how far up in there she needs to be.

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

10 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

That's true lol her snap chat is the best thing to ever happen to me tbh

Lol same 

Tatiana Kyles

2 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

I am a huge fan of the 1975, luckily I was offline when that happened or else I would have been traumatized as well :toofunny: I just think it would be a great hype thing, but yes....traumatizing lol

I am a huge fan as well I saw them in December and getting the tickets was near impossible because the demand was so big, I would like to see gaga do it before a tour #SoldOutShowLikeLadyGaga :lolga: 

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

PaperIz
7 minutes ago, 97 said:

I am a huge fan as well I saw them in December and getting the tickets was near impossible because the demand was so big, I would like to see gaga do it before a tour #SoldOutShowLikeLadyGaga :lolga: 

I'm so jealous! I'm super hyped for their record. Glad there's other music to distract me from no lg5 just yet. I expect it to be upon us soon though

malazam

the only thing I know is if she doesn't release the damn lead single after the Oscars it will be nothing but the mistake of her career.....

Little Manager out.

another shot before we kiss the other side

6 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

I'm so jealous! I'm super hyped for their record. Glad there's other music to distract me from no lg5 just yet. I expect it to be upon us soon though

Their new album looks super promising especially after hearing "somebody else" & "she's American" & "The sound", on topic I noticed she goes through mini blackouts on Instagram for 5 days to a week before doing something big, its kind of like a less is more approach and it looks successful. :applause:

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

PaperIz
1 minute ago, malazam said:

the only thing I know is if she doesn't release the damn lead single after the Oscars it will be nothing but the mistake of her career.....

Little Manager out.

This is true. I really do think we'll be getting something soon. 

1 minute ago, 97 said:

Their new album looks super promising especially after hearing "somebody else" & "she's American" & "The sound", on topic I noticed she goes through mini blackouts on Instagram for 5 days to a week before doing something big, its kind of like a less is more approach and it looks successful. :applause:

The new songs have been slaying me tbh and yeah I see what you mean. I trust that Gaga and Bobby have a v smart master plan

Archived