πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga: "I'm European"

Kermit

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, DominicB said:

My last name is RussΒ from Russia so I think I have ancestors from there, "but y'know, i'm black and y'know--- European"Β :air:

images%2Farticle%2F2016%2F02%2F08%2Fsupe

Β 

if you're black, how are you from europe?Β :derpga:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caucasian Americans are of European decent: she said I'm Italian, and European, then finished it off with saying that's why she is proud as an American. She's not literally saying she is from Europe lol

darkchylde
6 hours ago, DominicB said:

Interviewer : So, Lady Gaga, what flavor chocolate do you prefer?

Β 

Gaga : Well, you see, every chocolate has its differences from others but it doesn't make it any less of a chocolate.

I think it'd be very rude and unfair to actually sit here and exclude all other individual chocolate flavors just for that one specific flavor. If it was to a certain degree it'd be necessary for me to go back before the race of human beings and study the quantum physics to bring to modern-day minds that individualism is a beautiful thing but we're all just the same inside. Our brains have a sort of pendulum leaping from what we know is right and what we think is right and sometimes that pendulum needs to be paused in order to fully understand life and its qualities of differences.

What the world needs is a change in heart and knowledge and acceptance so we can excel at being better human beings. For instance, I make music to open up a passion within everyone to find peace within themselves and to make them feel loved and really the only work that is done is on the inside because that's truly the key to the world.Β 

I mean, I'm Italian but i'm just like any other gay black guy and in fact, when I die, i'm certain that i'll take form of one.Β 

Β 

Interviewer : ...

I want a t-shirt with one of these unnecesary long responses Gaga gives every now and then to interviewers.

LebaneseDude
7 hours ago, DominicB said:

I'm European?!?!default_scream.gif

Β 

Holy **** I THOUGHT I WAS BLACKΒ default_scream.gif

Β 

Is that you in your avi

Most Caucasian Americans are European.

Many (if not most) African Americans have some Caucasian ancestor.Β 

Many Hispanic people have Spanish or Portoguese ancestry.

So yes, most Americans qualify as European :)

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

Shipper

One second I'mΒ Italian, then suddenly I'm European

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Alien Tulip
7 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Don't Europeans hate it when Americans say they are from "X" country where their descendants are from? :rip:Β 

Bitch, you are a McDonald's eating, Walmart shopping,Β US-born white woman.Β 

Β 

:smh:

(I'm kidding)Β 

Β 

They do lol because nationality wise she is NOT european but race wise she is.Β 

MelbHawker

She didn't lie. I'm of a Greek background but born in AustraliaΒ and I say exactly what she said quite often.Β 

Evan Peters
5 hours ago, MonsterMum said:

Yes! My god this is literally the most annoying thing.

Yeah my grandfather was Irish and Cherokee and my other greatgrandparents were German French.

So I'm native american with a hint of German, half Irish and French, probably royalty too, cool huh.

No unless you or your parents didn't make the crossing themselves you are simply American. Nobody cares if in 1802 someone distant relative came fromΒ X country to the US and now you pretend to be from there even tho you ****ing can't point it on a map or understand 2 words in that language.

I cannot believe someone takes this much offense to a person discussing their family's origins. that's honestly tragic, lmao

emma roberts is an abuser

LebaneseDude
22 minutes ago, Pizza said:

They do lol because nationality wise she is NOT european but race wise she is.Β 

There is no European race :rip:Β ... there are several races which most often supersede continents (Europe isn't even a continent in geographic terms).Β Β 

It's simplyΒ a culturalΒ identity (with obvious geographic bounds)Β that you can belong to. When I say "Most Americans are European", what I mean is that most Americans have European ancestors.

Alien Tulip
4 minutes ago, LebaneseDude said:

There is no European race :rip:Β ... there are several races which most often supersede continents (Europe isn't even a continent in geographic terms).Β Β 

It's simplyΒ a culturalΒ identity (with obvious geographic bounds)Β that you can belong to. When I say "Most Americans are European", what I mean is that most Americans have European ancestors.

I know its not a race but she is caucasoid which they are mostly from europe

Edit: an most americans are indeed european even the latinos (which arent a race) have european ancestryΒ 

Morphine Prince
5 hours ago, MonsterMum said:

Yes! My god this is literally the most annoying thing.

Yeah my grandfather was Irish and Cherokee and my other greatgrandparents were German French.

So I'm native american with a hint of German, half Irish and French, probably royalty too, cool huh.

No unless you or your parents didn't make the crossing themselves you are simply American. Nobody cares if in 1802 someone distant relative came fromΒ X country to the US and now you pretend to be from there even tho you ****ing can't point it on a map or understand 2 words in that language.

LMAO yes, drag them!

I understand WHY people talk about their family's history but idk why they claim to be from these countries.... NO. You are from the US, that's it. You don't have to claim to be from the countries your past relatives were from.

The ONLY people who have a free pass saying they are from another country are first generation born in the US from immigrant parents. This is only because they will obviously have a stronger connection to the culture of that country. And even then, they are not from the original country.Β 

For example, I'm the child of immigrants. I'm the first generation to be US-born. HOWEVER, I don't claim to be from my parent's country. But often people ask me "where are you from" and being asked this by other Latinos is literally asking you where are your parents from and I have to answer my parent's country. But really, I am American. I have Italian ancestry as well, do I say I'm Italian? NOPE.Β 

LebaneseDude
18 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

LMAO yes, drag them!

I understand WHY people talk about their family's history but idk why they claim to be from these countries.... NO. You are from the US, that's it. You don't have to claim to be from the countries your past relatives were from.

The ONLY people who have a free pass saying they are from another country are first generation born in the US from immigrant parents. This is only because they will obviously have a stronger connection to the culture of that country. And even then, they are not from the original country.Β 

For example, I'm the child of immigrants. I'm the first generation to be US-born. HOWEVER, I don't claim to be from my parent's country. But often people ask me "where are you from" and being asked this by other Latinos is literally asking you where are your parents from and I have to answer my parent's country. But really, I am American. I have Italian ancestry as well, do I say I'm Italian? NOPE.Β 

Why are you refusing people's right to claim a cultural identity that they clearly have a connection to?

Β 

Davidsonary
8 hours ago, PartySick said:

Brb getting this tattooed on my forehead

Rihanna is that you?

Spoiler

Jk. Pls don't report me.Β :emma:

Β 

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Archived