Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My LG5 ALBUM COVER Creation

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

I titled it "Night Vision" because A) It sounds dark, B) Gaga has a new vision with every record, C) references Marry The Night, D) it has a Bowie reference in this image (catch it?), E) an album titled this could have something to do with going out to the club, and F) I like the strange minimalism. It's Fame Monster-esque with a different twist. 

Do you like it? 

12646940_10153807444677254_9036715517921

Wow this is so cool! I don't know if I would want that as the official album cover because I don't think the GP would like it much and based off the cover people may not buy it.. But personally, and for all fans, it's an awesome cover. I'm impressed

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

I love it!!!! LOOKS AMAZING.

And really I thinks it's a safe bet that the GP already knows Gaga is ****ing weird, so I don't think this kind of aesthetic is going to be surprising to them coming from her. As long as the music is good I have faith that they will support her.

The whole Gaga marketing strategy is that the GP understand that you can be weird and immensely talented at the sams time. If Gaga manages that she's set for the rest of her career. And I think she's getting there :flutter:

anyway loved the cover. I kinda like her name to be big on the cover because I truly think her name sells, but overall I think it's a beautiful cover. Great job! :sara:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

SISTERV
5 minutes ago, Doogi said:

Wow this is so cool! I don't know if I would want that as the official album cover because I don't think the GP would like it much and based off the cover people may not buy it.. But personally, and for all fans, it's an awesome cover. I'm impressed

Thank you. I know it's a little dark and risky. But if she wants to go nuts again, I'd rather her go all in. It's very AHS influenced. The font I used is meant to look Post-Apocalyptic Disco. I really based this whole concept off of everything she has said. 

She looks injured. The bloody eye references Bowie when he got his eye punched. Which is actually a nod to the lightning bolt Gaga did. The lightning bolt being the Fame pop persona, this being the before....how she got punched out before she became striking....referencing her "cadaver" comment. 

Paws Up for that cover. Are we still doing the paws up thing? :ohno:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

SISTERV
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Paws Up for that cover. Are we still doing the paws up thing? :ohno:

Of course. Forever. 

I think "Night Visions" with the s would be a little more creative but from someone who doesn't normally like fan covers this one is really cool. With her face instead of that one it would probably slay me.

I just looked it up and night visions is an imagine dragons album apparently. Who is imagine dragons anyway? Didn't they sing that one song. Who cares about them, Gaga should snatch the title.

Head Empty
2 hours ago, brooklynnightss said:

I just looked it up and night visions is an imagine dragons album apparently. Who is imagine dragons anyway? Didn't they sing that one song. Who cares about them, Gaga should snatch the title.

tumblr_inline_nw6mqer0n71qf3eh3_500.gif

Night Visions is only my favorite album, ever tumblr_inline_nw6mqhyfWT1qf3eh3_500.gif.

Go educate yourself:

Haroon

Looks very American Horror Story, I like it a lot :gaycat: If it was something like this then I'd want it to be Gaga's face though, I'm one of those people that want Gaga to be on all of her album covers pretty much :laughga: 

CyanLights
On 2/9/2016 at 3:53 AM, brooklynnightss said:

I think "Night Visions" with the s would be a little more creative but from someone who doesn't normally like fan covers this one is really cool. With her face instead of that one it would probably slay me.

Imagine Dragons is a rock/alternative band from Las Vegas. They are amazing and I consider them my favorite band of all time. If you are genuinely interested look up their songs. my favorite is "I'm So Sorry"

Archived