Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga attending Oscars Lunch

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Haroon

Just realised that I'd seen this picture today but not actually commented about it :laughga: I really like it, especially the hair, it's not something we see on Gaga regularly so it's a nice and special change :flutter: She's got a killer figure and it's really showing

Just now, YASSS said:

OMG I didn't know that it was already posted. Thanks for not giving me another warning point, mum. huhu

"mum" :deadbanana: You don't get warning points for posting existing threads, don't worry :green: But just check the first page or two of the respective section anyway :) 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BestFriend
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Just realised that I'd seen this picture today but not actually commented about it :laughga: I really like it, especially the hair, it's not something we see on Gaga regularly so it's a nice and special change :flutter: She's got a killer figure and it's really showing

"mum" :deadbanana: You don't get warning points for posting existing threads, don't worry :green: But just check the first page or two of the respective section anyway :) 

ILY

Can anyone explain if this lunch is a new thing or its been there these past few years? How come its my first time hearing this. It's like a Disney Channel Circle of Stars for adult stans.

a-dream-is-a-wish-your-heart-makes.gif

00026 † 10000

freebit

I love how I could instantly pick her out of that group pic.

I'm impressed that she wore light, peach colored satin (aka the devil's fabric) and still managed to look slim. She's so fit right now. 

MaryJaneHolland
14 hours ago, Bae said:

Diane is so cute... She's like that hip grandma that'll let you smoke in the basement..... I can see why Gaga loves her. 

this! :gaycat:

RAMROD
7 hours ago, Mark said:

Can anyone explain if this lunch is a new thing or its been there these past few years? How come its my first time hearing this. It's like a Disney Channel Circle of Stars for adult stans.

a-dream-is-a-wish-your-heart-makes.gif

It's been for awhile, there are pictures of the luncheon in 1990 for example

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/myrna-freeman-and-morgan-freeman-during-the-annual-academy-news-photo/105855095

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Peroxide
6 hours ago, bombshell2nite said:

HDUYJIU.jpg?1

m2tq7fb.jpg

CHRqyNW.jpg

Stunning!

Gurl you can't have the same Gaga moment as me, pm me your address, I wanna fight

yASSsss
15 hours ago, johnpe said:

So cringy

what part did you find cringy? :duck:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Bad Bromance

Didn't that guy, his name escapes me right now, give a shoutout to Gaga for her National Anthem performance at the luncheon yesterday?  I read this on Twitter this morning.  They said his shoutout brought Gaga to tears.  :giveup:

Gosh, I hope this means that Gaga and Diane will take home the Oscar.  If that happens, I'm going to be beyond happy that night.  It's going to be like last year all over again.  I'm going to be beyond happy for our Queen and all fired up that I will not be able to sleep again that night - just like last year.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived