Gaga attending Oscars Lunch

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VANTABLACK
7 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

she finally took the tape off. im not against it but now that i see her rounded cheeks again its SO different,nevr noticed before. if she were to ever writ eher own book it would be titled "How to live life on fleek" :deadbanana:

But she has gotten fillers in the cheek her hairstyle today is kind of pressing them down today but yesterday the showed plus she was more contoured as well I just want her face to be normal as possible for Oscar night 

andy232000
Just now, pepsicoladew said:

But she has gotten fillers in the cheek her hairstyle today is kind of pressing them down today but yesterday the showed plus she was more contoured as well I just want her face to be normal as possible for Oscar night 

well she doesnt look like she could slice bread with her cheeks and i honestly prefer it that way 

14 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

she finally took the tape off. im not against it but now that i see her rounded cheeks again its SO different,nevr noticed before. if she were to ever writ eher own book it would be titled "How to live life on fleek" :deadbanana:

The fact that one second she causes GGD meltdowns with her defined cheekbones, and then the next second she looks like she doesn't have them anymore (today) is insane. Gaga is a chameleon :giveup:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Michelle

Enough about the damn tape and cheeks!! My goodness :toofunny: 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

OMonster

She looks like a Hollywood icon. She also looks entirely in place - she's holding her ground, and rightfully so. Queen showbusiness. :flutter:

subtext / fantasy

12 minutes ago, Koreku said:

The fact that one second she causes GGD meltdowns with her defined cheekbones, and then the next second she looks like she doesn't have them anymore (today) is insane. Gaga is a chameleon :giveup:

She has a twin sister with round cheekbones. Sometimes the one with sharp cheekbones goes out and the other one stays at home and viceversa

Archived