💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's NA Appraised

BestFriend

Featured Posts

This lady is not shading Gaga and I doubt she even knows what shade is. Classical musicians always have very specific preferences in what they like (since their lives basically revolve around interpreting already-written music), and she is just saying if she were to sing it she would've taken a faster tempo. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Clip said:

So Gaga's vocal type

(Idk the right word) is soprano?

She's a mezzo cause her strenght is on her mid chest range. But she has been improving her high range a lot ever since DWUW/Sound Of Music/Cheek to Cheek.

BestFriend
3 minutes ago, Say it Right said:

She's a mezzo cause her strenght is on her mid chest range. But she has been improving her high range a lot ever since DWUW/Sound Of Music/Cheek to Cheek.

Are you guys music majors? Your knowledge about this stuff is intimidating. lol

Accounting student here

Dominic
11 minutes ago, LeoFameMonster said:

the shade, I guess shes now the biggest star in the world again cause it is cool to hate on her..... GO gaga

"this performance of America’s favourite patriotic song could have been even more effective" RIP for those who think this article is praise lol

Are you serious? She is getting acclaim by these kind of professionals.  There's no 'yaaaas gaga it was great' because that is here nor there,  it is about the facts in this article and I'm proud to say I'm a Monster based on this review alone.  Sit down. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

4 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

no she's an alto..perhaps a contralto...She's good at faking being a soprano though and has gotten a LOT better with her higher range.  Classification of voice type is based on where you sing most comfortably and where you can sing comfortably for longest.  So just because she can hit those notes does not mean she is a Soprano.  She's superior singing lower ;)

thanks

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 minute ago, YASSS said:

Accounting student here

I am ;)

1 minute ago, YASSS said:

Accounting student here

Being a Mariah fan since always and watch a lot of youtube videos about this stuff helps you understand it more! ;)

Emigrante
19 minutes ago, Clip said:

So Gaga's vocal type

(Idk the right word) is soprano?

She's contralto

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

BestFriend
1 minute ago, Say it Right said:

Being a Mariah fan since always and watch a lot of youtube videos about this stuff helps you understand it more! ;)

You better convert, mum. Ain't nobody a member of two religions.

Himeros26

Disregard my last post, I read some of the comments. I always assumed she was an alto, but I assumed I stood corrected by a professional since I don't know Music Theory just what I learned in High School Choir lmao

djBuffoon

The technical criticisms are more than welcome, but I thought this was an interesting bit:

"could have been even more effective"

Fair enough, but it seems that her choices of interpretation did the trick just fine. A great vocalist, for me, understands the rules and breaks them anyway.

LeoFameMonster
Just now, Dominic Marc said:

Are you serious? She is getting acclaim by these kind of professionals.  There's no 'yaaaas gaga it was great' because that is here nor there,  it is about the facts in this article and I'm proud to say I'm a Monster based on this review alone.  Sit down. 

sit down? lol girl read the article... lets big her up and then criticize her.

i'm already seated in one spot, but u can have several. Next time you come for someone make sure they sent for u. Rude!

5a0a8a9c82adff1065b719498f392811.gif

Himeros26
3 minutes ago, LeoFameMonster said:

sit down? lol girl read the article... lets big her up and then criticize her.

i'm already seated in one spot, but u can have several. Next time you come for someone make sure they sent for u. Rude!

5a0a8a9c82adff1065b719498f392811.gif

You need to chill, nobody is coming for Gaga in any way shape or form. 

Archived