💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé - The Formation World Tour (European leg)

Spock

Featured Posts

Didymus

Bless her for performing Rocket.

But she better incorporate more Lemonade glory in there :madge:

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blueskye

Someone mentioned Partition further back, where is that in the set list? 

Nevermind I've seen its not in there, dunno why people would say she performed when she didn't. 

Didymus
11 minutes ago, scottb1990 said:

Nevermind I've seen its not in there, dunno why people would say she performed when she didn't. 

Because of the setpiece she used, probably.

beyonce-partition.jpg

She sang Rocket on it.

Haroon

I wish I had been patient and waited for her to announce the second London date before getting my ticket, I'm afraid because it'll be the first date in the venue there will be technical issues :ohno: 

ARTPOPNick

TAKE NOTES GAGA

TAKE NOTES

:( omg this looks soooo amazing, I'm not a beyonce fan but i'm just considering buying tickets because it looks sooo amazing..

Sometimes I wish Gaga would go back to the "concert'o stage instead of all the theatrics like BTW and ArtRave.. She can still use props with a stage like this :( 

Who Run The World kills it

Didymus
1 minute ago, ARTPOPNick said:

instead of all the theatrics like BTW and ArtRave..

artRAVE had theatrics? :chica:

Imo the Fame Ball and the two Monster Balls actually had more theatrics than those tours.. But yes, Gaga should take notes :diane:

ARTPOPNick
Just now, Didymus said:

artRAVE had theatrics? :chica:

Imo the Fame Ball and the two Monster Balls actually had more theatrics than those tours.. But yes, Gaga should take notes :diane:

Yeah but I meant for the stage it self, both the BTWB and ARTRAVE the castles...

Because of them, she couldn't really change the background which was annoying after a time..

The Monster Ball's background changed each set which was way more interesting

Didymus
Just now, ARTPOPNick said:

Yeah but I meant for the stage it self, both the BTWB and ARTRAVE the castles...

Because of them, she couldn't really change the background which was annoying after a time..

The Monster Ball's background changed each set which was way more interesting

Oh, right. Agreed then.

Sometimes I wish she didn't have so much money. It seems the more she makes, the less she spends it on things that actually contribute to her act :madge: When I look at The Fame Ball/Monster Ball 1.0 and her V Festival/Glastonbury performances I'm just amazed at what she could do to a random stage with some well-chosen (cheap) props. Her personality did the rest.

Oh well. Fingers crossed for the next one.

Spock
3 hours ago, Lola said:

that looks like the same show b has been doing for years. people are easily satisfied i guess. i also think the new songs dont really work well live. the only thing that is a little interesting is 'freedom'.

?

There's new songs, songs she hasn't performed in ages, songs she never performed, new samples, new dance breakdowns, new interludes, new backdrops and that slayage of a stage. How is this the same thing as Revel for example? Pff

Eject reject witcho backhanded shade

who will love me when the night is over

Jenniferella

The setlist is impressive and the visuals look like they're on point ! I might try to get a ticket

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Sexxx
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

I wish I had been patient and waited for her to announce the second London date before getting my ticket, I'm afraid because it'll be the first date in the venue there will be technical issues :ohno: 

Bey don't do technical difficulties :poot:

Why the **** she not performing the best song on the album

Archived