Just now, Spooky said:

More like Queen of Prop! :green:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Raikou said:

Queen of Pop!

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Evan Peters

who gives a **** about the length of the national anthem, go back to eating your hot dogs, ya'll

emma roberts is an abuser

Lion Heart

Girl

UNDER

You

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Runway

LEGEND blessed them with an extra "Brave" done with her ICONIC vibrato

they can thank her by buying several copies of LG5

CHadFKT.png

Reality

People will find ways to complain about anything, will they? 

Forget her amazing vocals, the fact that she looked incredible, the passion she had when performing the song, and let's forget about the song! Let's focus on how long it took her to sing the national anthem!

Talent always wins :laughga:

🃏🖤👹

LaLuna
6 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

People will find ways to complain about anything, will they? 

Forget her amazing vocals, the fact that she looked incredible, the passion she had when performing the song, and let's forget about the song! Let's focus on how long it took her to sing the national anthem!

Talent always wins :laughga:

This. God people are pathetic, always trying to find something to complain about. Look, I understand that SB performances, since they are watched by millions, are always under a lot of scrutiny. But this is too much. The only thing they should focus on is how well she sang. Jesus, Gaga can never get a break, can she... 

FlopSlut

i dont understand

are they just salty?

what did she do to upset anyone?

im so confused

i literally didnt understand.......

Flopenstein

Voltaire

I don't think a lot of you really understand the controversy.

People make official bets of money on various components of the game. It can get ridiculously specific. In this case, people bet money on whether the national anthem would go OVER  2:20 or UNDER 2:20.

One official betting company counted the song done on the first "brave" the other the second. So some people won money while others lost for the same bet.

This isn't against Gaga at all, and IS about overly-specific and silly betting. Even the article says "INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE" We good we good, if anything- it means lots of people are watching it over and over again and counting the seconds.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Everyone needs to calm down. Its a joke, nobody is complaining about Gaga's performance. It is a longstanding tradition to bet on the National Anthem. You either bet it will go over 2:20, or under. There seems to some discrepancy on when she ended this year haha...queen of controversy! 

It's not real controversy tho its just good ol' fun and games

1 hour ago, Zilla said:

They've been doing prop bets for years and I can provide receipts as needed. Not cool to pin this on Gaga when prop bets have been done for other artists already

I think people are taking this to seriously. The question is it over or under 2:20....? Its all fun. Why is no one seeing this. :saladga:

Archived