đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

The Praise is back

Rifek

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, HAUSofRANA said:

totally off topic but can i ask how you made your profile picture lol

I'm not the one who made it so I don't really know :green: (They used a photo of Rihanna from Paolo Roversi photoshoot and just pust the crown and the colours on it)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, LORD GAGA said:

The performance was absolutely ICONIC and will be remembered as one of her greatest. I literally had goosebumps as she sang it.

will be remembered as the greatest national anthem too. i'm in the unpopular opinion that whitneys' wasn't that great but i've seen people say it's literally better. just casual non fans. so happy.

Battle 4 Ur Life
6 hours ago, SKANK said:

The performance at the Superbowl was tremendous, but **** the public's praise.

If you weren't able to appreciate Gaga's talent when she was wearing meat, you don't deserve her talent when she is in a pant suit.

The amount of adoration this performance and her Oscar performance received proves how shallow and short sited the public is. Unless a vocalist is dressed conservatively and delivers a traditional performance their talents are dismissed. I'm so sick of people on tumblr, reddit, twitter, etc. all dismissing her early art and outrageous fashion statements as publicity gimmicks. **** off.

oh the tea has been served.

this 1000x

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Andy McQueen
7 hours ago, SKANK said:

If you weren't able to appreciate Gaga's talent when she was wearing raw meat (not as marketing gig but to artistically protest a homophobic law, btw), you don't deserve her talent when she is in a "normal" regular pant suit.

The amount of adoration this performance and her Oscar performance received proves how shallow and short sited the public is. Unless a vocalist (AND pianist, dancer and songwriter, for her matter) is dressed conservatively and delivers a traditional performance their talents are dismissed. I'm so sick of people on Tumblr, Reddit, Twitter, etc. all dismissing her early performance art and outrageous, theatrical fashion installation statements as being just publicity gimmicks and attention-whoring. **** off.

THANK YOU, MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. :applause::applause::applause:

9 hours ago, SKANK said:

If you weren't able to appreciate Gaga's talent when she was wearing meat, you don't deserve her talent when she is in a pant suit.

The amount of adoration this performance and her Oscar performance received proves how shallow and short sited the public is. Unless a vocalist is dressed conservatively and delivers a traditional performance their talents are dismissed. I'm so sick of people on tumblr, reddit, twitter, etc. all dismissing her early art and outrageous fashion statements as publicity gimmicks. **** off.

Agreeing with you 100%. Even though she was very conservative for her own standards, I'm glad she still incorporated some drag disco queen style to her look, and it wasn't another plain black dress, nude makeup and boring weave.

I think (and I hope) she's slowly making a reverse transition from her 'Lady' to her 'Gaga' looks, so people could now get her excesive dressing and appreciate her talent on top of all the Tracy hats and McQueen shoes. If that's now her team direction, then I couldn't ask more from them.

Andy McQueen
53 minutes ago, Say it Right said:

Agreeing with you 100%. Even though she was very conservative for her own standards, I'm glad she still incorporated some drag disco queen style to her look, and it wasn't another plain black dress, nude makeup and boring weave.

I think (and I hope) she's slowly making a reverse transition from her 'Lady' to her 'Gaga' looks, so people could now get her excesive dressing and appreciate her talent on top of all the Tracy hats and McQueen shoes. If that's now her team direction, then I couldn't ask more from them.

Same. :giveup:

Togekiss
15 hours ago, jojo Freud said:

Xtina fans are especially hating on twitter, stay pressed

Well they have a damn good reason :green:

bring on that pecan pie

I cant wait to see how all of this praise is going to affect her touring sales, now that the GP is REALLY realizing how talented/great of a performer she is. When do ya'll think she'll tour? U think she'll pull a strategy like Rih and (possibly) Bey with their tours rolling out not long after new albums' release? Or do you think she'll wait a bit after LG5 drops?

Archived