Lady Gaga performs at the Super Bowl 50

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

This is one of the cutest comments i found

"Thank you for saying God bless America!!! My 9 year old is Gaga crazy and she was brought to tears by your anthem and hearing you say those three words at the end meant everything to me as her mom to know she picked an amazing role model!!!  you are stunning and a strong bold woman and forever have a piece of my heart!!!"

iMonster

Knew she wouldn't KILL it and she did. I'm not surprised. Her vocals are always like butter to my ears. 

So proud of her mostly because you can tell she was proud of herself. 

When she sung ". . . and of the freeeeeee" and hit her falsetto, she won the Super Bowl at the exact moment. 

Great job! (I don't care for the bi-polar public opinion) We know what she's compatible of and we'll still be here when that hype dies down. 

But it's typical. "We love her again" - Paparazzi Circa 2009. 

Sorcerer
4 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

This is one of the cutest comments i found

"Thank you for saying God bless America!!! My 9 year old is Gaga crazy and she was brought to tears by your anthem and hearing you say those three words at the end meant everything to me as her mom to know she picked an amazing role model!!!  you are stunning and a strong bold woman and forever have a piece of my heart!!!"

Queen of being children's role model. :giveup::giveup:

GagaMyBlood95

Okay guys, seriously she is on TOP of her game!!!! She just slayed me!!! I have to re-watch this like a 1000 times now

Katie14

Did anyone notice the single tear escaping her right eye about halfway through? What i love about Gaga is how much she appreciates moments like this. Its incredible to see someone who has been so successful not be jaded by her accomplishments. Every big performance like this still means so much to her.

Katie14
13 hours ago, Bae said:

Her nerves were affecting her voice at first and I got scared for a second, but then the second half of the song she BLEW ME AWAY. Absolutely breath taking, it was so good my dad texted me about it saying "Wow.... Wow..... Lady GaGa sung the national anthem for the Super Bowl and did a wonderful job".

that's word for word copied and pasted.

I think her very 1st note was a little off but she meant to sound delicate at the beginning and slowly build power. I thought her stradegy was beautiful and emotional.

Levine

Just watched. I'm CRYING, I HAVE GOOSBUMPS, I am so PROUD of her and so proud to be her stan! 

Dear Lord, not even in my drams she was THAT good. We don't deserve her, we are not worthy. 

Archived