question

Are you excited for Adele's new video?

Creyk

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riot Poof

I mean... I'll watch it, but I'm not exactly excited about it...

UNLESS she capitalizes on the nostalgia theme. I'm a sucker for nostalgia. :giveup:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Iwontell

Kind of...Rolling in the deep's video was beautiful and i'm hoping she'll deliver something like that...if another Hello or Someone like you is coming, then :noparty:....

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

24 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:
24 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

hello, obviously :awkney:

hello, obviously :awkney:

I thought you were a Taylor fan

Ferrer Zorola
15 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I thought you were a Taylor fan

I like TS as much as I like Adele but I wouldn't call myself a fan of either 

LIFE IS GOOD

Haroon

Yeah I'm excited but not like "OMG NEW ADELE VIDEO!!!" because I'm not crazy over the song :laughga: The Hello music video was really nice though so that has upped the excitement for this new one though :flutter: 

darkchylde

Can't wait for everyone to talk about it for like a day then realize it's just a boring ass video and move on once SNL has made a cheap sketch out of it.

RockySayTalk

Let's be real WWWY vid is gonna be all childhood footage of her or whatever and then laughing with friends now, not expecting to be impressed at all

but I'll still click that link as soon as I see it :green:

Mister Gaga

Yeah, kinda. I'm excited to see the videos' theme. Hello was really sad, let's see if WWWY is a little bit more happy. The single cover is pretty fun so...

Brian Ryan

No, I probably watched Hello video 20 times with other tab windows open. The video was boring as hell. The song outshined it, so in the video didn't matter. I don't think it got most of the views cause it's a good video, just the song is ****ing amazing. That is just as great. I would like to see an interesting video from her. I'm really just interesting in what the singles will be. Her videos have always been boring to me.

Archived