Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
new music

Beyoncé - Formation

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one thinking that this single is NOISE? Like the instrumental sounds like randoms sounds thrown all together, it sounds so chaotic

Stephen

this song is not a masterpiece but its fun and catchy and the video's dope. why do people love hating so much

DemeLarell
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Ever since she's put out BEYONCÉ she wants to become the next ratchet queen with these wack lyrics and tacky trap instrumentals

Beyonce what's happening to your image? :awkney:

Urban. Not ratchet. Don't be like that please. I'm glad she is catering to a more urban audience. I was thrown off when she first dropped her last album but i think its great now. And its funny how people criticized her for cultural appropriation but then turn around and call her ratchet when she embodies someone or a group of people in her own race. (that last sentence wasn't directed to you)

DemeLarell
4 hours ago, Sexxx said:

Take his ass to red lobster :rip:

Bey just sent my weave to heaven :giveup:

I love you for this :toofunny:

DemeLarell
5 hours ago, brownie said:

Dude. Beyonce is a perfectly literate, intelligent woman. But in this song she's pretending to be "ghetto". She's acting ghetto, talking ghetto, saying ghetto lyrics. THAT is what makes me mad. She's filthy rich, lives in a mansion, and yet she talks as if she lives in the hood. There is a major problem with that. When did she start pandering like this? And why are we all praising her for "embracing her blackness" when in actuality, all she is doing is reducing a culture to dumb music like this?

From a black person's perspective she is not reducing "black culture" (whatever that is). She is embodying urban culture. And if you actually listen to some "ghetto music" it has just as much meaning as a gaga song. Not all of them have a deep message but a lot of them do. Beyonce is making a statement. This is like her "Shake it Off" if you actually listen to some of the stuff she is saying. 

Jewels n Drugs

I love my negro nose and my afro a little bit more now 

Tagc0er.gif

Lol at the pressedT white people not getting it

Tagc0er.gif

I wonder why

Tagc0er.gif

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

AlexanderLevi2

Isn't it funny how when a white girl goes urban she's cool and soulful but when a black woman does it she's "ghetto" :laughga:

Currently listening to Joanne

MaybeKermit

I wonder what slay-Z has to say about this :derpga: 

OT: can y'all shut the hell up? It's just one song. She always has like one or 2 urban-inspired songs on her albums. I'm sure you (white) people will get your Pretty Hurts 2.0 lol.

Runway

Making an awful song that everyone will have to pretend to like so they don't come off racist :applause: 

its still going to flop though

meBpxVa.gif

Redstreak

I'm just so absolutely in love with the aesthetics and message of the song. It's unapologetically black, it's unashamedly southern, it's unabashedly feminist, and it's unfiltered LGBT. The whole thing is a beautiful powerhouse. 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived