💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyoncé - Formation

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ashamednudist

I think Solange may help about lyrics ( see her latest couple of tweets about black people) 

and styling, i immediately tought solange when i see beyonce on the police car

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jojuun said:

Such a well-explained, though-out response. Some of you people... Open your minds. "Diva releases urban, non-commercial song." World Ends.

Just because the song message is important, doesnt mean we should love the song and be accused of not appreciating a race or whatever.. not everything is racist so you need to calm down.

ARTPOPdidntflop
10 minutes ago, brownie said:

The video itself is a great video, well-shot and well-directed with great visuals.

The song itself though....will do no favors for the black community. By trying to make her sound "ghetto" and "cool" with words like "swag", "slay", "hoe"--she just comes across as fake and pandering to me.

why ignore all the other lyrics and pick out those 3 lol.

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

llbcherry

A couple things I don't understand...

For me, it is irrelevant how good a music video is. I won't watch it just because the video is good.... if I don't like the song, I won't watch it.

Also, why has this turned into such an argument, like, chill out...we are arguing about opinions again.... not a good thread, and I'm going to read and converse about something else now.

Duella Dvil

Song is bad but the underlying message of the video is worth sharing thousands of times. 

www.instagram.com/theduella666

ModernEcstasy

I don't understand the hate for this. I love it! I'm not usually a fan of Bey's urban stuff. 

It's a much better effort than Rihanna's Latest bore fest

LORD GAGA
14 minutes ago, Chriss said:

Her album is already done apparently. she might drop it tomorrow, she's been holding it back to let Adele 'have her moment' http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3412138/Imma-let-finish-Beyonce-delays-release-sixth-album-allow-Adele-moment-shine-25.html

Lol in reality Adele's album would eclipse anything Beyoncé would release... She's not doing anyone any favours lol

17 minutes ago, ashamednudist said:

i am slayed by your posts  :applause:

good song and video, even better message

v600_B_AltApparel_Crew_ezh6ni.jpg

Duella Dvil
1 hour ago, ShockPop said:

This is literally the shittiest thing I've ever heard.

Not when anti just happened.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived