Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jessie J is sad the UK doesn't celebrate her as one of the greatest singers

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

I'd love to know the thought process behind the creation of threads like this.

How dare a professional singer be proud of their voice. How dare an artists be self-aware of their reputation in one country compared to their reputation in another country. How dare a person who has had their sexuality ruthlessly mocked not be interested in speaking about it further with the press. What a cünt. Right?

I don't get the bandwagon hate for people like Anne Hathaway, Jessie J, Gwyneth Paltrow...don't you guys get bored letting other people tell you who to dislike?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna
10 hours ago, Red said:

Recognition is something you earn, not something you magically get from night to day cause your voice is good. 

OscarsGa says hi

7 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

OscarsGa says hi

OscarGa is someone who had been on the market for 7 years, had platinum albums, several Grammys, performed with legends and had real impact on pop music while Jessie J, with her Grammys and hits, didn't influence a fly to leave the wall. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

the day she stops ad libbing to **** is the day i'll maybe consider listening to her music and appreciating her as a good singer. she tries way too hard to do different things with her voice and it's so stupid.

I kinda feel bad for her. It's clear she wants to be recognized and prove that she has a great voice, but her actual delivery falls short. Nothing about Jessie has ever blown me away and I can't think of any performance she's gotten much praise for. 

She's not bad, just not at the level she seems to think she is. 

Hopefully with more practice and more opportunities to give stellar performances she can reach her dream. :)

14 minutes ago, Red said:

OscarGa is someone who had been on the market for 7 years, had platinum albums, several Grammys, performed with legends and had real impact on pop music while Jessie J, with her Grammys and hits, didn't influence a fly to leave the wall. 

She doesn't have a Grammy? :duck: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Jessie_J

FreePalestine

I have no idea what she's talking about. She's been far more successful in the UK than in the US, and I certainly don't think Americans consider her one of the greats :rip:

Her voice is honestly annoying. She completely overdoes it and that's why she's off putting. To me, anyway. And a lot of others it seems.

3 minutes ago, Red said:

idek I slightly remember the OP mentioning Grammys :green: 

I think she was just bragging about performing at the Grammy's

:green: 

FreePalestine

Mobster
2 minutes ago, Kayla said:

I kinda feel bad for her. It's clear she wants to be recognized and prove that she has a great voice, but her actual delivery falls short. Nothing about Jessie has ever blown me away and I can't think of any performance she's gotten much praise for. 

She's not bad, just not at the level she seems to think she is. 

Hopefully with more practice and more opportunities to give stellar performances she can reach her dream. :)

I agree.

The only time she blew me away was when she sang with her mouth closed (not that that qualifies to be considered one of the greatest singers in the UK) :green:

She's also fun when she's imitating accents

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

This is a problem with singers who have their peak early in their career and then they fall and nobody care about them.. they are so sure that they will success again that they make shitty music and only cares about being the next hit... to write a potential hit it's easy, but to write a masterpiece requires a hard work!

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

10 hours ago, frankgutz said:

"I've done the Grammys, the VMAs... my profile in America is that I'm kind of celebrated as one of the greatest singers and I love it."

tumblr_inline_nk6le48Qrx1r5r2vd.gif

yASSsss

I like Jessie J but this comment :air: 

"I've done the Grammys, the VMAs... my profile in America is that I'm kind of celebrated as one of the greatest singers and I love it."

delusional  af :toofunny: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived