💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga to sing national anthem at Superbowl

Caesium

Featured Posts

Togekiss

I have never been so excited for a sporting event in my life :giveup:

I'm going to have to try to contain myself in a room full of people watching this thing. I can already sense the involuntary squeals of joy coming on :giveup:I might even cry:giveup:

bring on that pecan pie

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz

You should really change the tagging of this thread. This is not merely a Performance, this is an EVENT ? :giveup:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

chicagomonster

Not to get too off topic but I originally thought that her first single would be released in the Fall. However I think March or early April would be perfect timing with all that is going on!

chicagomonster
12 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

Will it be lip-synched or not?

Anyway, I have faith in Gaga. 

I don't know. I can't imagine that she'd do a fully on lip syncing performance! I mean singing over a track is one thing but totally lip syncing??? I can't picture it. 

Andy McQueen
5 minutes ago, chicagomonster said:

I don't know. I can't imagine that she'd do a fully on lip syncing performance! I mean singing over a track is one thing but totally lip syncing??? I can't picture it. 

Me neither. 

Blackwillow
28 minutes ago, chicagomonster said:

I remember gaga said to Oprah that my title is singer, I supposed to sing not lipsync. :flutter:

Finally, Gaga and the Super Bowl, she has been skipped over for far too long!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Fernster7

I am extremely happy for her, she must be so nervous with all this big performances coming but I know she will do amazing as always. Hopefully she looks extremely beautiful and people recognize what a wonderful singer she is.:wub:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

JanPianoMusic

I hope she doesn't over-sing it. She doesn't have to end the anthem on a high note to nail the performance!

You will never please everyone.

Michael Woodson

Amazing! Congratulations to Gaga. She's going to kill it, knock out it of the park. I can't wait for her to display her beautiful voice... I'm so proud of her.

I'm so happy about that! I'm watching the superbowl with some friends (who don't really like Gaga...) and they will see how she's a great singer, a beautiful soul, a sweet heart and a beautiful person!

I can't wait for this day! :)

Arizonadream777

Like **** everything I am going to expend february without sleeping and watching livestreams

tyttpGPXEdvkHCld5NC.gif

I love this gif. I wonder if her security gets mad when she does stuff like this?

Archived