performance

Gaga to sing national anthem at Superbowl

Caesium

Featured Posts

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JanPianoMusic

Pre-recorded or live doesn't really matter to me, as long as it hasn't been auto-tuned. February is her month! Super Bowl, Grammy Awards, Academy Awards, :flutter:!

You will never please everyone.

Y'all do know that the NA usually gets more viewers than the Halftime show right ? :giveup:

If she pulls it off and looks good, this might have a Sound of Music effect but multiplied by 5 :giveup:

ViviLittleM
Just now, VampireHeart said:

Pre-recorded live vocals or what?

How does 0GG know this?

not pre recorded vocals, but pre-recorded performance. it will be her voice LIVE but it will air later.

6 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

Pre-recorded live vocals or what?

How does 0GG know this?

It just means that it will air 10 to 30 minutes later. So it won't be at the exact same time.  But it's still LIVE so yeah..

yASSsss

how does O G G know that her performance will be pre recorded?If it was LadyGagaNow,I would've believed them.

I really hope it's not true.

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

URFUTUREFAV

Um I was supposed to work hard at school during this month... But the choice is obvious. 

SLAYYYY GAGAGAG SLAAYYYYY OMG I CANT

People hate what they don't understand.

Wow, this really is her year :applause: I'm so ready for all these performances and LG5 :sara: I just can't wait to experience her next era!

1 hour ago, Mariano said:

It just means that it will air 10 to 30 minutes later. So it won't be at the exact same time.  But it's still LIVE so yeah..

The whole Super Bowl is technically pre recorded. After Janet incident they can't so 100% live anymore due to things that can happen with live performances.

BYE

Archived