Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Most overrated Gaga song?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

Applause, ARTPOP and Gypsy

All them have great potential but the lyrical quality on these songs have such major bumps.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

IDk, I would say Eh Eh but it is not overrated LMAO

She have been pretty much constantly making good music. It's just the matter of taste.

And as for me personally, I have been oretty much enjoyed every directions she takes, since we have similiar eclectic references in music, well, we were pretty much live in the same ages,  I mean, she is only 2 years younger than I am. People she listened to and favored, are also favored by me.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

So many....Do What You Want is trash, I tried to force myself to love it so many times and it's just not possible, how did it even make the album over Brooklyn Nights is beyond me. Lame song.

Judas got old really fast, but fans treat it as if it was a great song.

TEOG never sounded good to me, it's boring and there is nothing interesting about it, I never feel the urge to listen to it.

5 hours ago, Rino said:

Venus :green:

I love ARTPOP, but that song just never clicked well with me. 

Can't understand how it manages to get so much love from the fans :saladga:

Maybe because it simply has gaga written all over it

COME ON GAYS!!

5 hours ago, Tommy Monster said:

The production + I feel that the song is really depressing... and I´m happy all the time so :laughga: 

Doesn't mean it's overrated. :green:

COME ON GAYS!!

Swan Heart

Not yall coming for Venus

tumblr_n5ptosEZGJ1r1ft0fo1_400.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

VenusBlackStar

Brooklyn Nights. It's always sounded so under-cooked to me. I mean I know it's a leaked demo but still

CatelynnMarie

Bad Romance. While I do love it, it's just kind of such a predictable "favorite" amongst fans and the GP. When you ask someone what their favorite or top 3 favorite Gaga songs are, most almost always say Bad Romance. Which is fine, it's just predictable. 

As far as disliking a song that a lot of people seem to enjoy, the only Gaga song I've had an issue with is Dope, and that's kind of a mixed love/hate kind of thing amongst fans. So I'm not even sure that counts within this topic lol

colbyxreeves
6 hours ago, mic said:

Scheisse and Gypsy. There's literally nothing what makes these songs standout above the other Gaga songs in a positive way.

THANK Gaga! I'm not the only one. I also don't understand all the hype/praise that Dance in the Dark gets...IMO Scheiße is one of Gaga's worst songs.

let's funk downtown

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, Nicomoltol said:

Gypsy, Scheisse and LoveGame

2 minutes ago, colbyxreeves said:

THANK Gaga! I'm not the only one. I also don't understand all the hype/praise that Dance in the Dark gets...IMO Scheiße is one of Gaga's worst songs.

6 hours ago, Creyk said:

Judas got old really fast, but fans treat it as if it was a great song.

How dare you! this are probably my favourite Gaga songs :wtf:

I See You

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived