Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are these Gays Bisexual ?!

Kanyeee West

Featured Posts

Nicogly
15 minutes ago, Shahin said:

sorry For My Bad English :(

Nooo hahah, ur english is fine! Its just that I dont think that if you are forced to have sex with a woman you are bi, because sexual stimulation will make your penis get erect, and it doesnt have anything to do with sexual orientation, but rather a natural human response to a certain stimuli. (This feels like a wierd topic to discus hahaha) 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2
4 minutes ago, Miley said:

is that you in the avi?

hot af

Yes it is. Thanks :flutter:

Currently listening to Joanne

gagzus

my mum was married to a man, had me and has been gay her whole life, in older times she said you just did what your family wanted you to do

Lord Temptation
15 minutes ago, gagzus said:

my mum was married to a man, had me and has been gay her whole life, in older times she said you just did what your family wanted you to do

I'm pretty sure my granddad was gay, even though he died when I was only five. 

1 hour ago, Shahin said:

It's Automatic :))

I Mean A Gay Men Can Never Have Sex With woman, If They Can Then They Are Bisexual Not GAY ! 

But How Is It Possible Some Men Who Are Married Because They Didn't Want To Come Out Of Closet , And Even Have Kids , Claim That They Are Gay , They Have Slept With a Woman, Then They Are Bisexual, No Matter What ! They Can Do It Again !

it's horrible, desactivate it

Because sexuality/sexual attraction is fluid? Go educate yourself :awkney: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

LeoFameMonster

No offense but that is a very misinformed mindset on sexuality.

Having sex with a man does not make you bisexual just like going to China does not make you Chinese.

You need to have an emotional connection to the same and opposite sex to be bisexual as well.

And I know a few men who married a woman but now are gay or always have been. They were possibly able to have sex with the woman because of an emotional connection instead of a physical one. Also some men imagine they are with another man and block out the fact that it is a woman their with.

Sexuality and sexual preference is such a large and ambiguous thing that not one definition or "box" can explain it.

tumblr_nd1pkdubUz1qj4315o1_500.gif

No one is completely gay or completely straight. A gay man can have sex with a woman. Imagination is everything.

Duella Dvil
4 hours ago, Shahin said:

How Is It Possible For Full Gay Men To Marry With a Woman By Force and Have Children With Her ,If Their Penis Is Erected Toward a Woman Even By Force Or Stimulation Then They Are Bisexuals , Not GAY ,

Cuz Gay Men Can Never Ever Have Sex With a Woman, So How Those Men Are Married With a woman By Force And Have Kids,  Aren't They Bisexuals ?

Do You Thin Maybe T Gays Can Have Sex With Woman Even It Is By Force But B Boys Can Never Do It ? Any Opninion ?

In the same way that tYpInG lIkE tHiS can get you a warning point

So Can This Type Of Post.

Future reference do not make that style of post.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

19 minutes ago, LeoFameMonster said:

No offense but that is a very misinformed mindset on sexuality.

Having sex with a man does not make you bisexual just like going to China does not make you Chinese.

You need to have an emotional connection to the same and opposite sex to be bisexual as well.

And I know a few men who married a woman but now are gay or always have been. They were possibly able to have sex with the woman because of an emotional connection instead of a physical one. Also some men imagine they are with another man and block out the fact that it is a woman their with.

Sexuality and sexual preference is such a large and ambiguous thing that not one definition or "box" can explain it.

tumblr_nd1pkdubUz1qj4315o1_500.gif

Those are just frivilous ppl who c ant make up their minds ffs

MindVomiting
5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Those are just frivilous ppl who c ant make up their minds ffs

bull sh it

I consider myself gay but I have had sex with women and enjoyed it but I just prefer men. So technically I guess Im bisexual. I guess it works out the same with with men who marry women to put up a front. 

Archived