ANTI: #27 - Billboard 200 / Work: #9 Hot 100

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
1 minute ago, Paper Gangsta said:

well maybe 1million was planned but Samsung ened gifting away 400k more copies so there was confusion.

Idk this is very messy cause various sources are saying different stuff, so we can't properly see what happened

Of course we can't see what is happening. That's why we can't believe anything Tidal, or their representatives tell us. The actual numbers come from Soundscan and Billboard. 

Just now, CrazyMonster said:

And Gaga is the new Jesus

I like that :applause:

People will be talking about her 2 000 years from now

And they will be talking about this gif, and asking when is the DWUW vid coming out :derpga:

5yOydy5.gif

Paper Gangsta
Just now, Whispering said:

Of course we can't see what is happening. That's why we can't believe anything Tidal, or their representatives tell us. The actual numbers come from Soundscan and Billboard. 

well I always assumed someone got confused with 1,4m and 1m thing. I mean even before billboard announced 460copies.

Whispering
1 minute ago, Paper Gangsta said:

well I always assumed someone got confused with 1,4m and 1m thing. I mean even before billboard announced 460copies.

Tidal seems confused overall. At this point, they can't tell the difference between 460 and 400,000. Messy! 

Haroon

I wonder if the 460 people who bought it knew that it was available for free that day :blink: The album wasn't really meant to smash in that tiny time frame, I mean it was only available on Tidal and it was being offered for free :emma: I don't think this says anything about the album's success :laughga: 

Iwontell

I don't think that's true, though...

PS: why is everyone after ANTI...? I don't get it...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

16 minutes ago, Pizza said:

wait is this real? :air: 

11 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

I don't think that's true, though...

PS: why is everyone after ANTI...? I don't get it...

11 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Oh my God, and we thought that Bionic was a flop :rip: Messiest era in pop music history :rip:

9 minutes ago, Matangi said:

wow

7 minutes ago, Lance said:

VsfFCzI.gif

1 minute ago, S said:

PxjnZNe.gif

ANTi was released on iTunes a day later. 460 people bought ANTi on Tidal when it was free. Wait for the real first week sales next week.

Archived